Say hello from Slovakia - Europe

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
Lodro_Nyima

Say hello from Slovakia - Europe

Post by Lodro_Nyima »

Hi everyone !

I am Stanislav from Slovakia. My bodhisattva vow name is Lodro Nyima. Though a westerner I have very deep feeling for all tibetan, I believe that I lived in Tibet, also have confirmation from some lamas that it was so.
I have transmission of dzogchen from Chogyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche, but also other initiations from other lamas, mainly in Kagyu tradition. Though I make dzogchen I was believed to be a Gelugpa in previous lifes. But I don't see any obstacle there, dzogchen is very essential teaching how the mind is working, and I make it fully. It is truth, that I have no contacts to Gelugpa monasteries in Europe, I make my self-way, even I would very much like to be a monk again. But in dzogchen You may do anything You want, there are no obstacles to do that or that.
Even I live as a solitaire dzogchenpa, I need a sangha, and in previous lives I had great number of friends in sangha. It is told that I am an emanation of one high lama, and I can confirm, that I have heard his voice as child and even today, when he is in next reincarnation.
This connection is for me crucial and I am trying to live here in the west with the knowledge, that one day I will be after death united with my lama's source mind, and we will be one again. Or I will go to the Pure Land and live life there for a while. However I have very great feeling that I have to help other beings, and if I woun't be united with the mind of my lama and rest in this state, than I will be sure be incarnating for wellbeing of all the beings. Some things I don't know.
If it would be possible I would raise all beings to the Buddhahood state, but that isn't possible from my site. I am trying to help those I encounter, but here in the west it is hard. People usually don't want to change their habits, so I just listen and with pain I am seeing that I cannot help them more.
I live with my mother. I make dzogchen and tantra but I am waiting when my lama will flee from the China, where he is imprisoned. We have great samaya with other mainly Gelugpa lamas, and H.H. the Dalai Lama.
I would do almost everything that my lama will flee from China, and we are once more together.
I live in a Capital City of Slovakia, though I am making retreats in the Mountains of Middle Slovakia. I like it there a lot, but also a normal life in the Capital City is peacefull so I make continously a big retreat.
Well that's all about me :-)

:-) All the best !!! :-)

Stanislav / Lodro Nyima from Slovakia
DNS
Site Admin

Re: Say hello from Slovakia - Europe

Post by DNS »

Welcome to Dharma Wheel!

:coffee:
Lodro_Nyima

Post by Lodro_Nyima »

Thank You ! A E Sangha is good to have, many very good discussions are here !!!

All the best !!!

S,
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

Hi Stanislav!

I'm glad you found us here at DharmaWheel. Welcome to the Board.

All the best,
Jikan
Lodro_Nyima

Post by Lodro_Nyima »

Hi Jikan,

I am very happy to find this webforum. Great project, which certainly will help many beings in their search for the ultimate happiness and learn right ideas of thier own Buddha Ground that they already have in themselves :-)

Thanks a lot !!!

Tashi Delek !

Stan
lobster

Post by lobster »

:hi:

Hope your practice is going well. :smile:
Always good to have a new Dharma Buddy :namaste:

Return to “Introductions”