introduction

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
godhead

introduction

Post by godhead »

I am the Godhead, creator of this universe.
I humbly request that I should be allowed to communicate with you all.
My english language is not that good.
Contrary to the popular opinion Creator is almighty, it is no so.
In fact I am the weakest of you all.
My knowledge is limited to Emptiness and this existence is at a plane which is very far off from my abode.
Knowledge here is different , rather much different , but I will learn as I survive.
"All my writing are my personal opinion unless otherwise specifically mentioned."
Motova

Re: introduction

Post by Motova »

:jawdrop: :cheers: :popcorn: :rules:
To become a rain man one must master the ten virtues and sciences.
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Creator as in we are what we think, we are made of our thoughts? Or are you here to troll?

Welcome to Dharma Wheel!

:popcorn:
Punya

Post by Punya »

I bet you say that to all the girls (or boys)... :lol: And what do you mean by emptiness.... :shrug:

Anyway, welcome to Dharmawheel... :hi: If you have an open mind you will learn something here.
We abide nowhere. We possess nothing.
~Chatral Rinpoche
godhead

Post by godhead »

David N. Snyder wrote:Creator as in we are what we think, we are made of our thoughts? Or are you here to troll?

Welcome to Dharma Wheel!

I am here to test myself and not to troll.
Can I create godhead as a huge thought which occupies limitless space in infinite time?
If not, then how huge?

And thanks for the welcome.
"All my writing are my personal opinion unless otherwise specifically mentioned."
Mkoll

Post by Mkoll »

Welcome!

Namo tassa bhagavato arahato samma sambuddhassa
godhead

Post by godhead »

Punya wrote:I bet you say that to all the girls (or boys)... :lol: And what do you mean by emptiness.... :shrug:

Anyway, welcome to Dharmawheel... :hi: If you have an open mind you will learn something here.
Emptiness ? Well see me , feel me, think around me and you may catch up with what I mean by emptiness.

I abide in emptiness always. Any movement away from emptiness creates a thought.
This thought is like a birth of a child out of me.
I disassociate from this thought and go back to abode of emptiness.

And this nature of mine makes me godhead.
Dan74
Former staff member

Post by Dan74 »

godhead wrote:
Punya wrote:I bet you say that to all the girls (or boys)... :lol: And what do you mean by emptiness.... :shrug:

Emptiness ? Well see me , feel me, think around me and you may catch up with what I mean by emptiness.

I abide in emptiness always. Any movement away from emptiness creates a thought.

Welcome, godhead. We've had a few godheads drop in from time to time. Maybe you can find their threads and feel each other's emptiness.

In any case, hope you have a good time on the Forum!
Schrödinger’s Yidam

Post by Schrödinger’s Yidam »

There are schools of thought that say this is true for all sentient beings.
Now that's the trick alright.
Well, sounds like you're all set to go then! :smile:
1.The problem isn’t ‘ignorance’. The problem is the mind you have right now. (H.H. Karmapa XVII @NYC 2/4/18)
2. I support Mingyur R and HHDL in their positions against lama abuse.
3. Student: Lama, I thought I might die but then I realized that the 3 Jewels would protect me.
Lama: Even If you had died the 3 Jewels would still have protected you. (DW post by Fortyeightvows)
godhead

Post by godhead »

smcj wrote:

Now that's the trick alright.

Behind this trick there is back breaking hard work and will power.
I now have the gift of abiding in Emptiness with NIrvan as my next door neighbor.
While I reside alone in Emptiness , Nirvan has many millions Buddhas as his family.
We are the only two members in this whole existence who have successfully broken the bonds of Conciousness.
Punya

Post by Punya »

You don't seem to referring to godhead as understood in Christianity, Judaeism or Hinduism so are you saying you are a Buddha or Bodhisattva?
We abide nowhere. We possess nothing.
~Chatral Rinpoche
Loren

Post by Loren »

Nanda the cousin of The Blessed One was a godhead for a while. Probably wasn't the last one. Step on the path maybe for some who enter the many doors of the Dharma.

Welcome to the board.

Thank You and Ok!

aka Lorem
godhead

Post by godhead »

Punya wrote:
You don't seem to referring to godhead as understood in Christianity, Judaeism or Hinduism so are you saying you are a Buddha or Bodhisattva?
Godhead means head of all Gods. I live in Emptiness. Where I am the only one. There is no religion there. No budddhism, christianity or hinduism.
Where two is even too many.

My nearest neighbor is Nirvan. And all Buddhas come and enter here for permanent rest in parinirvana.

The both the spaces of Godhead and Nirvan are eternal . Godhead is absolute eternal and Nirvan is almost eternal.
God head showers life on all creation belonging to all religions as per their size and capacity.
While NIrvan showers life only on Buddhas, bhoddisattvas and buddhists disciples as per their capacity and size.

We both are separated by Time and Space (MahaparlaY) with the whole of creation.
Buddhas can only come and go to Nirvan crossing mahaparlay. No body else.
Neither bhoddisattvas nor gods , mahagods or any other form of existence who are part of creation can enter this space.

Buddhas are the only link between NIrvan and creation.
Even I (godhead) can come to you and this creation through the help of a MEDIUM provided by buddhas and his family of '
bhoddisattvas and buddhists.
godhead

Post by godhead »

An invisible interruption came and went away. I need a few more lines down here to introduce myself;

I am at present three persons in one ...and it is a reality for me,
One is my role as godhead whom I have defined above,

Two is my role as Buddha as I came down here through a medium given by Buddha. This role can be tested easily by the following method...
I shall start a thread on the details of preachings and structure of Buddhas empires In my language and expression etc. going to 100"s of pages or so (one page at a time) . And Guatam Buddha has left a huge writing of suttas/sutras . MY writings can be tested against them. Because Guatam Buddha is the final truth.

Third is my role as a medium. If I write in this role no one will be disturbed.These writings will be ordinary ones.

After an interruption that came and went away, I have decided to remain as a medium for a few months on this forum till everyone understands that I am harmless person without any ulterior purpose other than testing my three roles one of one with PERMISSIONS from the authorities of this forum.

This thread ends for me here unless there are some positive questions
Ayu
Global Moderator

Post by Ayu »

Hello godhead,

please consider the possibility that noone will believe (in) you.
godhead wrote:...
I shall start a thread on the details of preachings and structure of Buddhas empires In my language and expression etc. going to 100"s of pages or so (one page at a time) . And Guatam Buddha has left a huge writing of suttas/sutras . MY writings can be tested against them. Because Guatam Buddha is the final truth.
And also consider that this is a discussion board - which means communication basicly. It is not a place for personal blogs or publishing books. :namaste:

In buddhist view, there is no such a thing like an "I" who can be a god himself independently. There is something called "Buddha-nature", but it is not within only one or two Buddhas, but within all of the beings. And they realize it as soon as they let go of the illusion of I.
So, that's why there are some or many "Buddhas" hanging around at this board.
:namaste:
godhead

Post by godhead »

Ayu wrote:Hello godhead,

please consider the possibility that noone will believe (in) you.
:
medium...
To believe in the unbelieveable time is required.
Moreover belief from others is not important for me. I have passed that stage.
Now I am in a stage of communication based on truth and its strength
Last edited by godhead on Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
godhead

Post by godhead »

Ayu wrote: And also consider that this is a discussion board - which means communication basically. It is not a place for personal blogs or publishing books. :namaste:

In buddhist view, there is no such a thing like an "I" who can be a god himself independently. There is something called "Buddha-nature", but it is not within only one or two Buddhas, but within all of the beings. And they realize it as soon as they let go of the illusion of I.
So, that's why there are some or many "Buddhas" hanging around at this board.
:namaste:

Medium.... Thanks for guidance, I shall take care to be in communication.

Godhead...Regarding "I" ......There is nothing but "I" (godhead) everywhere. " Buddha nature" flowers out due to CAUSE and Effect in every action.
"I" is an illusion in each one of us , while "I" everywhere in everyone is the truth.
(Is there any of Guatam Buddha"s sutras that negates this above sentence? )
Last edited by Ayu on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add a ]
Kim O'Hara
Former staff member

Post by Kim O'Hara »

Hi, godhead,
Let's agree that you have introduced yourself here and close the thread at this point.
Please now begin to join in discussions of the dharma, if that's what you are here for.

:thanks:
Kim

Return to “Introductions”