hi again

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
_Namaste_

hi again

Post by _Namaste_ »

Sorry i have been here for a while a few things have happened my dad died he killed himself in September of last year and my mother has cervical cancer , she has had treatment and scan we are waiting for the results she gets them on the 7th of march we are hoping its good news
The last time i was here i didnt really stuck around because i found it hard to post in some parts of the forum because am not very knowledgeable about things its something i have to learn but am not the brightest of lights there is
i will try and be more involved this time around

Thanks
Ella :hi:
plwk

Re: hi again

Post by plwk »

Sorry i have been here for a while a few things have happened my dad died he killed himself in September of last year and my mother has cervical cancer , she has had treatment and scan we are waiting for the results she gets them on the 7th of march we are hoping its good news
ImageImage
The last time i was here i didnt really stuck around because i found it hard to post in some parts of the forum because am not very knowledgeable about things its something i have to learn but am not the brightest of lights there is
i will try and be more involved this time around
Just as the ocean has a gradual shelf, a gradual slope, a gradual inclination, with a sudden drop-off only after a long stretch, in the same way this Doctrine and Discipline has a gradual training, a gradual performance, a gradual progression, with a penetration to gnosis only after a long stretch.
The fact that this Doctrine and Discipline has a gradual training, a gradual performance, a gradual progression, with a penetration to gnosis not just after a stretch:
This is the first amazing and astounding fact about this Doctrine and Discipline that, as they see it again and again...

Uposatha Sutta
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

Hi Ella,

I'm sorry to hear the difficult news of your loss of your father, and your mother's illness. I hope she makes a full and fast recovery.

Please don't hesitate to participate here at DharmaWheel. It's OK to be a beginner. It's OK if you're not yet knowledgeable about these things. You have to start somewhere, right?

Hang in there.
TenzinDorje

Post by TenzinDorje »

Greetings Ella. You're in the right place here...

Return to “Introductions”