Magnified Healing

Discuss any health or dietary topics which lie outside mainstream Western medical thinking, from Ayurveda to Reiki.
kalden yungdrung

Magnified Healing

Post by kalden yungdrung »

Tashi delek,

Maybe you have heard about magnified healing.

Want to know your opinion about this kind of " healing ".

My girlfriend is mislead by someone who did gave her some "initiations" and is convinced about this new agie kind of health care.
Her arguement is that it works and it would double her Reiki practice / healing.
I told her it is her energie who does the work and not due to something else, so it is her energie and this does not come from outside........

Because of this all i am curious about your opinion so that my girlfriend could get a broader vision about this plagiarism.
Plagiarism because they use the many forms Chenrezig / Kwan Yin, could assume to help sentient beings, whereas they are not at all Buddhists.

Thanks for your opinions.

Mutsog Marro
KY
The best meditation is no meditation
Dechen Norbu

Re: Magnified Healing

Post by Dechen Norbu »

She'd be smart to drop all that new agish reiki stuff, magnified or not, and study real medicine, conventional or traditional.
kalden yungdrung

Re: Magnified Healing

Post by kalden yungdrung »

Dechen Norbu wrote:She'd be smart to drop all that new agish reiki stuff, magnified or not, and study real medicine, conventional or traditional.

Tashi delek,

Thanks for your suggestion but yes i did recommend her the same.

I am personal for traditional Medicine and in this case i do practrice acupuncture + Chinese Medicine, so i am the last who would be convinced about new agie(s). I would like that she would integrate it in Bon Tsi Dup, Menla etc. then at least one can speak of lieage etc, which is in new age missing.

Mutsog Marro
KY
The best meditation is no meditation

Return to “Alternative Health”