TTM for Westerners?

Discuss any health or dietary topics which lie outside mainstream Western medical thinking, from Ayurveda to Reiki.
Thomas Amundsen

TTM for Westerners?

Post by Thomas Amundsen »

Is TTM effective for Westerners? For example, I have heard that Chogyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche was told to go to Western doctors because he had been living in the West for so long. Is this only because he had a serious health condition, or is TTM not really effective for Westerners due to climate and diet differences?

Thanks.
Paul

Re: TTM for Westerners?

Post by Paul »

I tried it and it worked very well for me for issues that western medicine was completely unable to touch (and actually badly damaged me trying).

For anyone considering it, it's worth trying.
Look at the unfathomable spinelessness of man: all the means he's been given to stay alert he uses, in the end, to ornament his sleep. – Rene Daumal
the modern mind has become so limited and single-visioned that it has lost touch with normal perception - John Michell
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

Hi Tom.

In my experience it works fine for westerners.

Kevin
rose
Site Admin

Post by rose »

Topic moved from the Tibetan Medicine forum. The Tibetan Medicine forum has specific guidelines. This topic has already generated responses from members so it is best suited in the Alternatvie Health general forum where there are no specific guidelines.

Regards,

Return to “Alternative Health”