Bimala in the EU

Discuss any health or dietary topics which lie outside mainstream Western medical thinking, from Ayurveda to Reiki.
treehuggingoctopus

Bimala in the EU

Post by treehuggingoctopus »

Bimala: is it available anywhere in the EU?

There's a few American sites that are willing to ship it to the Old World, but I'm a bit afraid of customs officers destroying the parcel as soon as they find out what's inside. And in Europe bimala does seem remarkably hard to find: Shang Shung Institute used to sell it, but they've apparently run out of stock - and that appears to be it, I know no other shop that has it on offer.

All your help will be greatly appreciated.
Générosité de l’invisible.
Notre gratitude est infinie.
Le critère est l’hospitalité.

Edmond Jabès
Sönam

Re: Bimala in the EU

Post by Sönam »

I use to buy it, on a regular base, in US, and never had any problem. If you want to know my dealer just PM me ...

Sönam
By understanding everything you perceive from the perspective of the view, you are freed from the constraints of philosophical beliefs.
By understanding that any and all mental activity is meditation, you are freed from arbitrary divisions between formal sessions and postmeditation activity.
- Longchen Rabjam -
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

treehuggingoctopus wrote:Bimala: is it available anywhere in the EU?

There's a few American sites that are willing to ship it to the Old World, but I'm a bit afraid of customs officers destroying the parcel as soon as they find out what's inside. And in Europe bimala does seem remarkably hard to find: Shang Shung Institute used to sell it, but they've apparently run out of stock - and that appears to be it, I know no other shop that has it on offer.

I have Vimala.

M
treehuggingoctopus

Post by treehuggingoctopus »

Malcolm wrote:
treehuggingoctopus wrote:Bimala: is it available anywhere in the EU?

I have Vimala.

M
But you're on the other side of the big pond, aren't you? Anyway, a PM's on the way.
Générosité de l’invisible.
Notre gratitude est infinie.
Le critère est l’hospitalité.

Edmond Jabès
Dhondrub

Post by Dhondrub »

If everything turns out with Visa, Amchi Wangchuk from Bouddha will visit us in Germany and do some consultation in my fathers clinic. I can inform you when he comes. He will definetly have Bimala on him

Return to “Alternative Health”