A thread or sub-forum for poetry and art

Offer your suggestions about how we can improve this forum to better serve our members, and tell us here about any technical problems.
Individual

A thread or sub-forum for poetry and art

Post by Individual »

Now that Nirmal is here, I'm not the only one who likes to write stuff. I bet there are others out there who would write stuff too, if they had a place for it.

If it's possible, it would be good to have a thread for poetry and art, where you could merge my thread with Nirmal's:
http://dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2460" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2548" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(and with any other poetry threads that might have already been made?)

A whole sub-forum might be an even better idea. What do you think? :)
Ogyen

Re: A thread or sub-forum for poetry and art

Post by Ogyen »

Great minds think alike... I've already asked as well on staff, that if this is to be my home I need a little poeting corner for the like-minded folk who breathe by poeting...

I await said little poeting corner with anticipation.

Love :heart: ,
Ogyen.
Image Made from 100% recycled karma

The Heart Drive - nosce te ipsum

"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget." –Arundhati Roy
plwk

Post by plwk »

Isn't Lounge good enough?
Oh ya I forgot...poets need space...like my cats...
Ogyen

Post by Ogyen »

Sure the Lounge is fine, if that's ok with everyone else! As long as I don't get tomatoes thrown at me for posting poetingdrivel somewhere where people don't want to be bothered with rhymesorreasons... That's why poeting corners tend to be good for all, so those not interested don't need to be "bothered"... up to the admins!

:namaste:
Ogyen.
Image Made from 100% recycled karma

The Heart Drive - nosce te ipsum

"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget." –Arundhati Roy
Individual

Post by Individual »

plwk wrote:Isn't Lounge good enough?
It creates unnecessary clutter and consolidating makes it easier to read through. :)
nirmal

Post by nirmal »

You're right Ogyen. A thread would be a good idea.Hope to get a positive response.
Luke

Post by Luke »

OgyenChodzom wrote:Sure the Lounge is fine, if that's ok with everyone else! As long as I don't get tomatoes thrown at me for posting poetingdrivel somewhere where people don't want to be bothered with rhymesorreasons... That's why poeting corners tend to be good for all, so those not interested don't need to be "bothered"... up to the admins!
Your argument for avoiding clutter is very compelling. I think that creating a subforum for poetry in the lounge would be an easy solution.
Individual

Post by Individual »

Thank you, moderators. :)
nirmal

Post by nirmal »

:smile: :thanks: :twothumbsup: :thumbsup: :reading: :bow: :cheers: :applause: :coffee: :group:

Yes, thank you again.

Return to “Suggestion Box”