Newest member

Offer your suggestions about how we can improve this forum to better serve our members, and tell us here about any technical problems.
nirmal

Newest member

Post by nirmal »

I feel that we should all jump in to welcome any newest member.It could give them some confidence in wanting to become active participants in our forum. Some of them are just too quiet or probably they need a little more time before becoming active members. Posts of new members should be marked with a sign or a star so that we would be able to respond to their posts in a more understanding way.Just a thought
Blue Garuda

Re: Newest member

Post by Blue Garuda »

nirmal wrote:I feel that we should all jump in to welcome any newest member.It could give them some confidence in wanting to become active participants in our forum. Some of them are just too quiet or probably they need a little more time before becoming active members. Posts of new members should be marked with a sign or a star so that we would be able to respond to their posts in a more understanding way.Just a thought

Underneath the username are two bits of information - when a member joined and how many posts they have made. I can see this as a Mod. Can you see it? Admins may be able to make it visible to everyone if not.
Left
nirmal

Re: Newest member

Post by nirmal »

Aiya, yes, the number of posts would surely ring the bell.

Return to “Suggestion Box”