Achi Chokyi Drolma is SWIFT!!!

Discuss your personal experience with the Dharma here. How has it enriched your life? What challenges does it present?

Achi Chokyi Drolma is SWIFT!!!

Postby Kaung » Sat May 03, 2014 5:02 am

I know dharma protectors are fast and swift acting but I never thought they would be that fast and swift Last night I was in an English training course It's in the middle of summer here so it hellish hot (and long too) I don't think two fans are enough to liberate us from that suffering I was so hot then that I wish I could run away :tantrum: I prayed to Achi Chokyi that I was liberated FAST!For GOOD!But nothing came during that time and I had to bare it whether I like it or not I dare not blame her after all it's not her job ! :tongue: Her job is to aid people in dharma practice not in these mundane affairs...But I still have the wish to be liberated as it was very long and consumed most of my time for dharma practice But I was suprised this morning when a phone call from my friend who was she's moving to another English center and asked me whether I would come or not I told her about the fees and she said neither both of us have paid them I felt it was strange and looked into my bag pack and there was the envelope in which I put the fees THREE days ago And I'm like OK now I'll be gone for good The center I'm moving to is much closer to my home and the tutors are also much better than the one I'm attending It's so strange I forgot about the fees I planned to pay them yesterday but I think something external :alien: has stopped me! I do not believe that this is a coincidence my friend who's moving is not a person who will likely move I bow sincerely to the great protectress of the drikung kagyu!! :bow:
PS I'm always like that with protectors This is not my first SWIFT experience I do not build altars and offer incense to them but what I actually do is to place my sincerest respect and trust on them
Kaung

Return to Personal Experience