Nature and lifeforms what is the significance in Dharma

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
pensum

Re: Nature and lifeforms what is the significance in Dharma

Post by pensum »

For a Buddhist perspective on nature and an engaged approach to care and sustainability, you might find it helpful to read the 17th Karmapa's booklet on Environmental Guidelines which is available at http://assets.worldwildlife.org/publica ... sFinal.pdf.
KathyLauren

Post by KathyLauren »

Solver wrote:There is only one truth.
And next, I suppose you are going to tell us that you know what it is. :alien:

I don't disagree with your view that technological society is harmful to nature, that it causes extinctions, and that the well-being of the environment is more important than most people are willing to acknowledge. But I disagree totally with your approach of denouncing other religions. That is not the way to solve any problems. It just creates more problems. :rolleye:

Om mani padme hum
Keith
Solver

Post by Solver »

There is only one truth. This phrase is written like this in the Vedas. It was then turned upside down by the monotheists, perverted and pedofiled. Then the translation was 'there is only one god'. Im for authenticity and the real meaning. When I speak I try to come as near to reality as possible and not try to lie as much so it pleases the industry. When you discuss with me and can convince me of facts and reality then I will change my opinion and from then on speak truth according to what you learned me. With you monotheists its the contrary. You never change opinion only if the industry and the chief pedofile of the vatican tells you so. You never try to speak facts and reality but you always try to lie as much as possible to reach the worst for the people the folk the religion and every living being too. Its not possible to discuss with you and convince you with facts and reality of truth, you would never change your opinion because you only change it according to your false writings of the pope and other criminals.

Truth is very simple to understand, it is what is important for the people and basically everyone to know. Is it important for beings of the Earth to know that all living beings are purposely wiped out by a monotheist criminal network? Yes so, when I tell it to you, and act accordingly then I act truthful and cordial.

Look the pope and this persons are criminals that must be hanged. They organize since 2000 years the rape and murder of small children, they have attacked and murdered EVERY culture and folk of the planet. They have purposely and planned wiped out already massive amounts of lifeforms it are approximately 200 000 species that are estimated already wiped out, basically all only because of the pope, monotheism and monarchy. This are 5 zeros, try to understand the scope, humanity is one single species, estimated 400 000 on the planet. The people does not want that and would prohibit it. Those responsible must be hanged. For people of original religion to protect them is unacceptable and it only shows how far they were already allowed to go. Its a very bad sign when such christian 'interfaith priests' are allowed to order pagans to do nothing and to be peaceful in the face of this extinction.
Last edited by Solver on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

phpBB [video]
pensum

Post by pensum »

Solver wrote:There is only one truth. This phrase is written like this in the Vedas.
I notice you only refer to the Vedas and mention Shiva, but make no reference to Shakyamuni or Buddhism, so i must ask: do you realize that this is actually a Buddhist forum?
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

There is only one truth.
Haha. I used to believe that also. Can't be further from the truth. (Ironically!)
Thus shall ye think of all this fleeting world:
A star at dawn, a bubble in a stream;
A flash of lightning in a summer cloud,
A flickering lamp, a phantom, and a dream.
Solver

ARE THERE DHARMISTS THAT ARE OPPOSING THE EARTH EXTINCTION

Post by Solver »

Do you care about the causes and why the planet is wiped out and every living being killed until they dont exist anymore?
Solver

Post by Solver »

Well this is written in the Vedas. That truth doesnt exist and the mafia can do whatever it wants with no possibility to mention it or accuse it or demand justice for things that actually happened in reality like the inquisition, rape of little children or killing of 500 000 000 people and extinction of approx 400 000 species was invented with gnosticism and monotheism. Sure for you its good if no truth exists and justice can not happen.
Simon E.

Re: ARE THERE DHARMISTS THAT ARE OPPOSING THE EARTH EXTINCTI

Post by Simon E. »

No. Or yes. Or whatever makes you happy...
“You don’t know it. You just know about it. That is not the same thing.”

Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche to me.
Solver

Post by Solver »

pensum wrote:For a Buddhist perspective on nature and an engaged approach to care and sustainability, you might find it helpful to read the 17th Karmapa's booklet on Environmental Guidelines which is available at http://assets.worldwildlife.org/publica ... sFinal.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
The world wildlife fund by the way is in the palmoil industry, meaning they do actively lumber primary forests for palm oil plantations, they are also pro GMO, so Dharmists and Buddists and the Dalai Lama are too from this opinion I imagine?

Would you say what is the priority of Dharmists and Buddism as religion, does protect christianity and judaism have higher priority or does it have higher priority that the extinction of the lifeforms stops?
Simon E.

Post by Simon E. »

Solver here's your horoscope.
You showed up uninvited.
You hold a philosophy very different from that held by almost everyone on this forum.
Some people will respond out of politeness and/or because they think that some aspects of what you are saying are of interest.
Or because they too think that Buddhists are not anguished enough about the earth for their liking.

Their responding behaviour will gradually stop.

You will find another forum.

100% Guaranteed.
“You don’t know it. You just know about it. That is not the same thing.”

Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche to me.
Solver

Post by Solver »

Be polite and peaceful if the monotheist industry wipes out every living being and rapes your children and tortures you to death. Always peaceful and polite!
Yes I am against that the lifeforms of the Earth are extincted. If that means that I can not be a buddist or write in your cia forum, then it will be this way. Please peacefully and polite answer the questions.
Solver

Post by Solver »

I know its painful to handle reality but looking away and turning your back wont make it less painful. You have exactly one chance you can only be straight and cordial and do what needs to be done. If you think that the future of dharma is on a spaceship where humans are exchanged with computers and every living thing of nature wiped out, this will be really painful when the robots are chanting hare krischna wiping out planets.

Return to “Lounge”