End of the Kali-Yuga and the Mayan-Tibetan Connection

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
Dechen Norbu

Re: End of the Kali-Yuga and the Mayan-Tibetan Connection

Post by Dechen Norbu »

Lhug-Pa wrote:Most of the people who spread false propaganda about Samael Aun Weor's groups supposedly being dangerous cults, don't even know what he really teaches.
As I said to you, I know his teachings closely. When I was a teen I knew these people, the controversies, the several groups and so on and so forth. It's utter bullshit.
Although there are some groups who are loosely based on Samael Aun Weor's teachings, that are very cultish, like Mark Pritchard's (A.K.A. "Belzebuub") group for example (although maybe his teachings have changed since he's said a bunch of stuff that contradicts Samael Aun Weor's teachings, I don't know).
Every group attacks the others. Sometimes things get nasty. At least in the past, really nasty. Anyway, the problem is not solely in the groups, it's in the teachings. They don't worth the paper and the ink they are written in.
There are also examples of when I've presented information in response to qualms, but got ignored too.
You just repeat what they claim. That is hardly an argument to make your position believable. Hyperbolizing a little, it's like saying to you that a known fraud is a fraud and you answering me that he isn't because he said so.
Such as I asked if there's even one example of where the Dalai Lama (who is not limited in his views to Gelug or Sarma) said that it's okay to orgasm, whether during Karmamudra/Tummo, or even as a monk or lay-practitioner (some teachers might say it's okay, but the Dalai Lama always says to keep the semen in the body and transmute It through either Pranayama and Meditation or Karmamudra and Meditation, and he never mentioned, as far as I know, anything about separating Sukrha from Ojas), and no one has stepped up with any quotes or anything. Not saying that everyone in the world should take the Dalai Lama as the sole authority, however his teachings are obviously legitimate.
SAW's teachings about this subject are laughable. In fact, as whole.
Although yea there are some things addressed to me that I haven't replied to yet, particularly from wisdom, however it is true that I've been spending too much time on the Internet; so I'll try to address more posts as soon as I can, especially when I can get access to a decent keyboard as opposed to my phone.

Best Regards
Use your time to study something worth studying and practicing something worth practicing, LP. You're an intelligent fellow, but you've been brainwashed by these guys. The sooner you drop that stuff, the better for you.

Listen, I have no personal interest whatsoever in denigrating SAW's groups (ALL of them). This was s subject that I forgot years and years ago. I'm just saying this to you because I knew that movement well, as I made you aware, and you are simply wasting your time there. I think that's a shame, now that you met Dharma.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Lhug-Pa wrote:
Such as I asked if there's even one example of where the Dalai Lama (who is not limited in his views to Gelug or Sarma) said that it's okay to orgasm...
HHDL is not an authority for all Tibetan Buddhists and schools. His POV is characteristically Gelug. It is not shared by Sakya, etc.

N
Adamantine
Former staff member

Post by Adamantine »

Namdrol is right, the Dalai Lama is a monk and represents the most conservative lineage regarding monastic ethics, so his public statements regarding such things as karmamudra will reflect the monastic views and specifically the views of his lineage. If you were a Nyingma lay-yogi that met with him privately you may get a different type of response, but regardless if you want teachings on karmamudra from a non-monastic perspective in Tibetan Buddhism then you look to the Ngakpa lineages, not the monastic ones, this is just basic common sense Lhug=pa. However in general these are not advertised or publically disseminated, they are guarded teachings for qualified initiates, so good luck becoming an expert without ever meeting a proper lineage Guru.
Contentment is the ultimate wealth;
Detachment is the final happiness. ~Sri Saraha

Return to “Lounge”