Prayer for Cal

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
Calahand

Prayer for Cal

Post by Calahand »

Hi all, I need some prayers, I have a life determining exam coming up in about a month and a half to be precise for which I am sort of studying 24/7. Please if you could find it in your heart, please send some positive thoughts my way .

Thanks!

-Cal.
:namaste:
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Re: Prayer for Cal

Post by Ngawang Drolma »

May Cal be successful in his studies
May Cal find the energy and motivation to do the work
May Cal pass his exams successfully
May Cal swiftly accomplish all of his goals /\

May Cal and all beings have happiness and the causes of happiness
May Cal and all beings embrace wisdom and compassion to no end
May Cal and all beings swiftly attain the state of perfect enlightenment for the sake of all sentient beings /\

kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

Calahand wrote:Hi all, I need some prayers, I have a life determining exam coming up in about a month and a half to be precise for which I am sort of studying 24/7. Please if you could find it in your heart, please send some positive thoughts my way .
May Cal be blessed with a strong memory, perseverance, insight into the material and deep knowledge of the material. Through his study may be help many beings.

OM AH RA PA TSA NA DHI
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
White Lotus

Post by White Lotus »

Cal, may you do just fine in your examinations,
may you do just fine in all of this life,
may you realize your dreams,
may you be the fulfillment of a wish for many,
may you be to yourself exactly what you should be,
strive to be compassionate and loving to all for ever more
and not judge those who 'deserve' to be judged,
may mercy and compassion be your watch words.

if you agree with this blessing, then so may it be for ever and ever and ever, for all eternity. by White Lotus.
in any matters of importance. dont rely on me. i may not know what i am talking about. take what i say as mere speculation. i am not ordained. nor do i have a formal training. i do believe though that if i am wrong on any point. there are those on this site who i hope will quickly point out my mistakes.
Calahand

Post by Calahand »

Actually if I pass it , my job will be to heal the sick and care for them, if I don't pass it, I will end up in more debt, the stress is unbearable at times.

Anyway, thank you for your prayers, they are much appreciated :namaste:
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

Calahand wrote:Actually if I pass it , my job will be to heal the sick and care for them, if I don't pass it, I will end up in more debt, the stress is unbearable at times.

Anyway, thank you for your prayers, they are much appreciated :namaste:
Are you able to take simulations of the written part of the exam in preparation?

Kirt

OM AR AH PA TSA NA DHI
OM TARE TUTARE TURE SOHA
OM MANI PEDME HUNG
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
Calahand

Post by Calahand »

yes, I am taking simulations pretty much everyday almost, we will see how it goes, thank you for praying, I appreciate it :)
:namaste:
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Post by Ngawang Drolma »

kirtu wrote:OM AH RA PA TSA NA DHI
Dhi dhi dhi dhi dhi _/\_ :bow:

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”