Bhikshu Dharmamitra needs techie help

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
Nicholas Weeks

Bhikshu Dharmamitra needs techie help

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

The Kalavinka Press projects needs an experienced Adobe Indesign helper. Probably no money (or very little) but great merit in helping with the transmittal of Mahayana teachings.

So if you are, or know of, such an Adobe Indesign techie, contact Bhikshu Dharmamitra at: [email protected]

If you are not, nor know anyone, then pray for one to show up soon, to help him.
May all seek, find & follow the Path of Buddhas.
Admin_PC
Former staff member

Re: Bhikshu Dharmamitra needs techie help

Post by Admin_PC »

I would really like to help out to repay Bhikshu Dharmamitra from some of his tireless work.
Unfortunately, I'm big on the techie, not so much on the design, and no experience with Adobe Indesign.
If I find some free time to pick it up or if one of my friends is skilled & available enough that I can send them your way, I'll let you know.
Sorry that I'm not much help; just felt kinda bad that there weren't more replies.
I think most people who've read this and would otherwise want to volunteer are in the same boat as me.
Nicholas Weeks

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

Kind of you to post here, but I am assuming that oodles of Indesign Dharma friends are contacting Ven. Dharmamitra directly, via his [email protected] email
Admin_PC
Former staff member

Post by Admin_PC »

Will wrote:Kind of you to post here, but I am assuming that oodles of Indesign Dharma friends are contacting Ven. Dharmamitra directly, via his [email protected] email
Good point. :)
Will make sure to use the email as the contact point.
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

Bhikshu Dharmamitra's translations are very helpful--he's doing a great service to the Dharma by promoting the teachings in this way. I do hope he gets the help he needs to continue producing these important texts.

:anjali:
Nicholas Weeks

Re: Bhikshu Dharmamitra needs help

Post by Nicholas Weeks »

His transplanted liver had been doing well, but they do not last for decades. Lately, that liver has been acting up, so send healing thoughts as well.

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”