Job and Conversion

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
Blossom

Job and Conversion

Post by Blossom »

I wish to get a job this summer to help out my family. Please pray for my success.
I also wish to join the sangha in my area and take refuge in the three jewels. Please pray that I make the decision wisely and with much consideration, as I tend to jump into things too quickly.
kirtu
Former staff member

Re: Job and Conversion

Post by kirtu »

May you and your family and all beings be well, happy and peaceful. May you get the best job possible for the summer and may you find an excellent sangha/group where you can take refuge vows.

OM MANI PEDME HUNG
TADYATHA OM BEYKANZE BEYKANZE MAHABEYKANZE RAJA SAMUGATE SOHA
OM TARE TUTARE TURE SOHA
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
Paul

Post by Paul »

Blossom wrote:I wish to get a job this summer to help out my family.
From a practical point of view, this website is invaluable: http://www.businessballs.com/

Forgive the stupid name. It's got some great advice about CVs, job hunting, interviews etc. It will get you very well prepared.
Look at the unfathomable spinelessness of man: all the means he's been given to stay alert he uses, in the end, to ornament his sleep. – Rene Daumal
the modern mind has become so limited and single-visioned that it has lost touch with normal perception - John Michell
Boomerang

Post by Boomerang »

Om muni muni mahamuni shakyamuni ye soha.

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”