For all of you, All of us

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
Anders

For all of you, All of us

Post by Anders »

*I pray for all of you, all of us, as one among limitless number of beings worthy of the highest blessings and happiness, that you will never be seen as just one among many deserving such a gift. That you will see that you (you!) are truly deserving of the highest and best of all worlds (or 'beyond' worlds as it may transpire).

*I pray that you will be in contact with great, wise and compassionate guides, friends and supports, who see you in just this way and can, in both open and mysterious ways, nurture you towards the highest of happiness and inner wealth.

*I pray that whatever hardships you endure, whatever sufferings you live with, will transpire to be bitter pills of medicine, that in the end were glorious and fondly appreciated blessings without which stepping out of indifference and towards the highest could not have come to pass.

*I pray that whatever goodness is in your life will continue to grow and move you swiftly to the highest wisdom and happiness possible.

*I pray that your light in turn will act as a cause for this same cascade of blessings for happiness for everyone you meet everywhere, like a candle lighting up other candles without ever diminishing its own flame.

*In this way, I pray that all circumstances in all ways in all worlds, whether apparently good or apparently bad, whether known ur unknown, whether treasured or reviled, shall act as a shower of blessings for all beings everywhere.

*Finally, I pray that if such a prayer may come to pass even a little bit for even one being, that he or she may come to know a little of it, so that (s)he may smile at the blessings of the path that carries oneself towards the highest happiness.

Good night, you Princes of Maine, you Kings of New England!
"Even if my body should be burnt to death in the fires of hell
I would endure it for myriad lifetimes
As your companion in practice"

--- Gandavyuha Sutra
Dan74
Former staff member

Re: For all of you, All of us

Post by Dan74 »

Thank you, Anders!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

dan
Simon E.