Pinyin and English text for San Shi Xi Nian

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
johnchow

Pinyin and English text for San Shi Xi Nian

Post by johnchow »

Brother and sisters,

I am looking for the text for San Shi Xi Nian (Ritual for the Departed originally written by the Chan Master Zhong Fong). Preferably with tone-notes.
I have a text that is used by Master Ching Kung's centres, but the translations are poor in many places, and tone-notes missing in many parts.
Can anybody help? Email me at [email protected] if you wish. Many thanks.
plwk

Re: Pinyin and English text for San Shi Xi Nian

Post by plwk »

I am looking for the text for San Shi Xi Nian (Ritual for the Departed originally written by the Chan Master Zhong Fong)
Firstly, it's the 中峰三時繫念佛事 zhōng fēng sān shí xì niàn fó shì ([Yuán Dynasty National Master] Zhōng Fēng's Thrice Period of Yearning (Connecting) & Contemplation of the Buddha Service). Secondly, it's the most extensive and beautiful Chinese Mahayana Pure Land devotional liturgy composed with both the flavor and unity of the dual practice of Chán & Pure Land. Thirdly, it is a congregational liturgy for Pure Landers & not merely as a memorial service as popularly believed by many...
Preferably with tone-notes. I have a text that is used by Master Ching Kung's centres, but the translations are poor in many places, and tone-notes missing in many parts.
I have the text from another organisation but it doesn't belong to the Elder Master Jìng Kōng's centres and I do not have permission to distribute it.
Can anybody help?
Have you tried contacting here for assistance?

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”