Prayer for my mother

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
makewhisper

Prayer for my mother

Post by makewhisper »

In January, I had a psychotic break. I have recovered fully with the love and support of my mother. My mom took a leave of absence from her job in February to care for me, with promises from her supervisor that her job would be held. But when the time came to go back to work, someone else has been hired to replace her. My mom has been searching for a job ever since, submitting applications every chance she gets and going to interviews. She has yet to be hired. Her joblessness is hindering her in life and weighing on her spirit, especially lately as I have experienced several economic setbacks (broken-down car, unexpected tuition expense, etc.) with which she has been unable to help me. I'm okay but I want her to find some measure of contentment. Prayers to remove obstacles on her path are most appreciated.

Blessings,

Eric
ༀ་ཨཱཿ་ཧཱུྃ
Oṃ Āḥ Hūṃ
Om Ah Hung

"Whilst lacking pure renunciation there is no way to pacify
The continual thirst for pleasure in the ocean of saṃsāra,
And since all living beings are bound by their craving for existence,
You must begin by finding the determination to be free."

[from Je Tsongkhapa's Three Principal Aspects of the Path]
kirtu
Former staff member

Re: Prayer for my mother

Post by kirtu »

May your mother quickly find excellent work. May all financial problems be resolved. May all be well, happy and peaceful. May you and your mother enjoy the best health and prosperity.

OM TARE TUTARE TURE SOHA
TADYATE OM BEYKANZE BEYKANZE MAHABEYKANZE BEYKANZE RAJA SAMUGATE SOHA
OM AH RA PA SA NA DHI
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”