Mother's Health

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
mint

Mother's Health

Post by mint »

A couple of weeks ago, my mother was sick and fainting all night long. She thought it was a passing virus, but her doctor recommended a sonogram which my mother refused to take because of the high insurance co-pay. She was still convinced it was a passing virus.

However, my mother was up again last night with the same symptoms. I've asked her to get the sonogram. It could be her gall bladder or even cancer. Who knows. That's why the sonogram needs to be done.

I'm asking for your prayers not only for my mother, but for all people who are sick, especially those who cannot afford health care.

Also, my girlfriend woke up with another angioedema inflammation. So pray for her too. Thanks.
Last edited by mint on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
catmoon
Former staff member

Re: Mother's Health

Post by catmoon »

Hokay, I'll pull out the big gun for this one - the lapis mala Ogyen made for me. You want me to do a puja too?
Sergeant Schultz knew everything there was to know.
mint

Post by mint »

catmoon wrote:Hokay, I'll pull out the big gun for this one - the lapis mala Ogyen made for me. You want me to do a puja too?
Your intention is plenty. :thanks:
Dharma Atma

Post by Dharma Atma »

mint wrote:I'm asking for your prayers not only for my mother, but for all people who are sick, especially those who cannot afford health care.
Although I don't know how to pray (j'sais pas prier), yet I do wish your mother and all people who are ill now to become healthy as soon as possible.
Yes, in this world there is sorrow. And we must remember that nothing is perpetual here: neither grief nor happiness. The time passes, the things will change... for the better, I hope.
:namaste:
Qui êtes-vous ?

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”