A great Dzogchen resource

Moggalana

A great Dzogchen resource

Post by Moggalana »

http://www.wuala.com/Dzogchen/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A nice resource for audio files, videos and some texts relating to Dzogchen.

:namaste:
Greater Vehicle,
Lesser Vehicle,
No matter!
In the end,
All Vehicles
Will be towed away
At owner’s expense!
Sönam

Re: A great Dzogchen resource

Post by Sönam »

Thank you for that ressource ... but some texts (for example Naturally Liberated Mind fy Longchen Rabjam) are photocopies of books (in this case The Practice of Dzogchen).

I will recommand NOT to download them ! ... if already downloaded, to have the spontaneity to delete them

Sönam
By understanding everything you perceive from the perspective of the view, you are freed from the constraints of philosophical beliefs.
By understanding that any and all mental activity is meditation, you are freed from arbitrary divisions between formal sessions and postmeditation activity.
- Longchen Rabjam -
Moggalana

Post by Moggalana »

Sönam wrote:Thank you for that ressource ... but some texts (for example Naturally Liberated Mind fy Longchen Rabjam) are photocopies of books (in this case The Practice of Dzogchen).

I will recommand NOT to download them ! ... if already downloaded, to have the spontaneity to delete them

Sönam
Why not? Are there copyright issues? Or is this a matter of Vajrayana initiations or something like that?
Greater Vehicle,
Lesser Vehicle,
No matter!
In the end,
All Vehicles
Will be towed away
At owner’s expense!
Sönam

Post by Sönam »

If it's photocopies of books, and that the case, of course it's a matter of copyright ... but also of respect of those who have written/commented/translated those books ... from what they can continue to spread the dharma if some just copy there work ?

In the case presented (and I did'nt want to go further) copyright is Tulku Thondup Rinpoche ...

Is it clear enough ?
Sönam

nb : And it seems it's against the rules of Dharma Wheel
By understanding everything you perceive from the perspective of the view, you are freed from the constraints of philosophical beliefs.
By understanding that any and all mental activity is meditation, you are freed from arbitrary divisions between formal sessions and postmeditation activity.
- Longchen Rabjam -
Moggalana

Post by Moggalana »

I'm not the owner of that site, and I don't really want to delve into a discussion about dharma and copyright, but if the moderators here think that the link should be removed, I will respect this decision, of course.

:namaste:
Greater Vehicle,
Lesser Vehicle,
No matter!
In the end,
All Vehicles
Will be towed away
At owner’s expense!
Josef

Post by Josef »

A great Dzogchen resource is ones teacher. Not a copyright infringing website.
"All phenomena of samsara depend on the mind, so when the essence of mind is purified, samsara is purified. Since the phenomena of nirvana depend on the pristine consciousness of vidyā, because one remains in the immediacy of vidyā, buddhahood arises on its own. All critical points are summarized with those two." - Longchenpa
Sönam

Post by Sönam »

Nangwa wrote:A great Dzogchen resource is ones teacher. Not a copyright infringing website.
the concerned website is wuala.com, not a teacher ... and the incriminated download is this one

http://content36.wuala.com/contents/Dzo ... 59049&dl=1

thank you
Sönam
- Longchen Rabjam -

Return to “Dzogchen”