ChNNR Open Ati Yoga Webcast March 7-11

Rinchen Dorje

Re: ChNNR Open Ati Yoga Webcast March 7-11

Post by Rinchen Dorje »

Shemmy..I dont know for sure but it seems like lately they have been slowly getting many things into e-book format. E-books would be perfect for your situation..no customs etc
"But if you know how to observe yourself, you will discover your real nature, the primordial state, the state of Guruyoga, and then all will become clear because you will have discovered everything"-Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche
Shemmy

Post by Shemmy »

That would be awesome if they do get that sorted, Fa Dao!
alexdornelas

Post by alexdornelas »

Hello,

I got lost in this webcast ... there was a tridlung or a lung for this practice?
I´m not shure if I got the transmition (Dorsem Rigdrug Nasjyong`s practice). Should I practice it?

thanks
Soap-Bubble

Post by Soap-Bubble »

Hi Alex,

If you watched the whole webcast, you received the lung.

Otherwise, the schedule states the transmission of the teaching happened on the 8th of May, but I can't remember if the teaching followed schedule. Anyway, ChNNR often gives this lung at the end of retreats, maybe not this one in particular, but one of the six locas practices, which are pretty much all the same, so you can receive it by watching the last day of an ongoing webcast if you have serious doubts.

I can't tell you whether you should practice it, it's your decision. The goal os this practice helps one to clear away their karma, as well as achieve rigpa.

All the best.
a soap-bubble represents radiant emptiness

Return to “Dzogchen”