The Dharma Mind.

muni

The Dharma Mind.

Post by muni »

The Dharma Mind way of practice is the path that embraces all of life without discrimination, cultivating that spirit of inclusiveness. Not the one-sided path of lists and formulas, like so many offer, but instead the path of learning to open up in a whole and complete way to ourselves in everyday life as well as in our formal meditation practice, and learning to abide with our emotional being as a direct living experience.

http://www.dharmamind.net/dm/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
heart

Re: The Dharma Mind.

Post by heart »

muni wrote:The Dharma Mind way of practice is the path that embraces all of life without discrimination, cultivating that spirit of inclusiveness. Not the one-sided path of lists and formulas, like so many offer, but instead the path of learning to open up in a whole and complete way to ourselves in everyday life as well as in our formal meditation practice, and learning to abide with our emotional being as a direct living experience.

http://www.dharmamind.net/dm/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What is the connection to Dzogchen?

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
muni

Post by muni »

heart wrote:
muni wrote:The Dharma Mind way of practice is the path that embraces all of life without discrimination, cultivating that spirit of inclusiveness. Not the one-sided path of lists and formulas, like so many offer, but instead the path of learning to open up in a whole and complete way to ourselves in everyday life as well as in our formal meditation practice, and learning to abide with our emotional being as a direct living experience.

/magnus
Connection to Dzogchen? Idea of analytical question.

"Embraces all in a whole" without any limitation in openess as dynamic processes in daily life. No any sides or discriminations in openess.

It can be placed elswere.
heart

Post by heart »

muni wrote:
heart wrote:

/magnus
Connection to Dzogchen? Idea of analytical question.

"Embraces all in a whole" without any limitation in openess as dynamic processes in daily life. No any sides or discriminations in openess.

It can be placed elswere.
That teacher is Theravada so that is why I asked. Even if what he teach sounds a little bit like the Dzogchen teachings (sounds like he is quoting from this http://www.pcddallas.org/Budda_Nature_b ... npoche.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) that actually doesn't mean that it is Dzogchen teachings.

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
muni

Post by muni »

Oh yes I see, Heart. Teachers seems to be like mushrooms, arising everywhere. Difficult to know the back ground. thank you.

I look to what he says and turn it into Dzogchen. Easy done. Lol. Like the words of mind-body => thinking processes and thinker are one in openess, not as "a" being. And those of emotions in our existence=> poisons into wisdoms, and so on.

p.s. (out of topic) Nice there is no rejection or acception of Theravada by syntetic judgements (conditioned state and so habits) in Dzogchen. Many disputs on internet about that in which mind's illusionaries is the only judge.
White Lotus

Post by White Lotus »

:namaste: if one does not know ones feelings and is not aware of sensations created by ones environment it will be very hard to see the fundamental Mind, which is ones true nature.

if there wernt chickens there wouldnt be cows, if there wernt cows there wouldnt be chickens. many different creatures living in the field of life. each likes to observe the other. these chickens... they are strange arnt they? oh those cows they eat too much grass. etc etc!

I must open my mind, not close it., an open mind is an open heart. a closed mind is a closed heart.

i think Muni you are very much going along the right path of right understanding. action and personal behaviour should not be ignored in the name of non-duality. i really like the samples you have posted.

with respect, White Lotus.

action, little things, big things.
no little things, no big things.
no big things, no little things.
in any matters of importance. dont rely on me. i may not know what i am talking about. take what i say as mere speculation. i am not ordained. nor do i have a formal training. i do believe though that if i am wrong on any point. there are those on this site who i hope will quickly point out my mistakes.

Return to “Dzogchen”