Dzogchenpa's nose

thigle

Dzogchenpa's nose

Post by thigle »

Continuation from here
Simon E. wrote:The point Malcolm is making thigle, is that 'lobster' has declared himself to be an arhat.
But another much more important point is Simon, that some people declared himself to realised an authentic introduction. And some of them, now cracke jokes about lobster, unity & co. They can't see the dirt under their own nose.
krodha

Re: Dzogchenpa's nose

Post by krodha »

The pot calling the kettle black.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

thigle wrote:Continuation from here
Simon E. wrote:The point Malcolm is making thigle, is that 'lobster' has declared himself to be an arhat.
But another much more important point is Simon, that some people declared himself to realised an authentic introduction.
Ummmm, no.

Someone merely declared that they understood something.
Simon E.

Post by Simon E. »

I object to being quoted out of context in a new thread in order for you to score points thigle.
I suggest that you ( and lobster... ) stick to forums where the members are more credulous than those here.
“You don’t know it. You just know about it. That is not the same thing.”

Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche to me.
krodha

Post by krodha »

At any rate thigle, you seem to continually confuse the basis, path and result, cutting the path out altogether. Recognition of one's nature does not mean that unfabricated effortlessness suddenly ensues and there is no reason to practice for the sake of stability and so on. You reference the ZZNG as a support for your claims, yet their system is dead set on cultivating stability after recognition, setting up various retreats of different lengths, implementing various practices just to achieve stability in the natural state.
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Topic locked for review.
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde

Return to “Dzogchen”