CHNN Shang Shang publications - Password?

vajraheart

CHNN Shang Shang publications - Password?

Post by vajraheart »

Hi,
I just received several download links for restricted items that I ordered from the Shang Shang store of CHNNR. After downloading the files, when attempting to open them I am prompted for a password, but was never sent one in the email. Where do I get the passwords to open my files? Thanks...
Malcolm

Re: CHNN Shang Shang publications - Password?

Post by Malcolm »

vajraheart wrote:Hi,
I just received several download links for restricted items that I ordered from the Shang Shang store of CHNNR. After downloading the files, when attempting to open them I am prompted for a password, but was never sent one in the email. Where do I get the passwords to open my files? Thanks...
They will send you ine, but it might take day.
florin

Post by florin »

Malcolm wrote:
vajraheart wrote:Hi,
They will send you ine, but it might take day.
The password can usually be found in the same email which contains the download link.Try and re-read the first email you've received.Or at least thats how it works when you order with the european site.
vajraheart

Post by vajraheart »

thanks
oldbob

Post by oldbob »

Actually you have to send them a notarized statement that you've gone rainbow - and then they send you the password. :anjali:

Return to “Dzogchen”