A AND TIGLE

bryandavis

A AND TIGLE

Post by bryandavis »

Greetings all,

A few questions about the white A and Tigle as used in DC.

I have searched some older post here and found a few answers but still have a few questions.

1: In the Tun books, the sequence on the colors of the Tigle comes from the lower tantras. Is there any explanation one could point me to as why the sequence is arranged in that way?

2: Is there any talk that ChNNR has given or any publications that are available that explain the intent behind the way we visualize the A and Tigle in our practices?

Thanks for any input or direction.

Bryan.
Paul

Re: A AND TIGLE

Post by Paul »

See page 38 of Guruyoga.
Look at the unfathomable spinelessness of man: all the means he's been given to stay alert he uses, in the end, to ornament his sleep. – Rene Daumal
the modern mind has become so limited and single-visioned that it has lost touch with normal perception - John Michell
bryandavis

Post by bryandavis »

Paul,

Thank you for the reference.

Next question then:

Would any body have an electronic version of the Guru Yoga book by ChNNR? If so I would accept a a copy! Or at least a that particular page or passage?

I need to pay off my BillMeLater account before I can order again from Shang Shung online. I had a bad few months financially!

Thanks all,

B
bryandavis

Post by bryandavis »

Paul,

Thank you for the reference.

Next question then:

Would any body have an electronic version of the Guru Yoga book by ChNNR? If so I would accept a a copy! Or at least a that particular page or passage?

I need to pay off my BillMeLater account before I can order again from Shang Shung online. I had a bad few months financially!

Thanks all,

B

Return to “Dzogchen”