Dzogchen Community - membership question

daelm

Dzogchen Community - membership question

Post by daelm »

hi all

I have a quick question - mailed the IDC but no reply. So I thought to ask here.

I live in South Africa and for a few years paid membership to Tsegyelgar East, for convenience. I let that lapse a little while ago. Is there now a membership option for people in my position, who'd belong to the IDC, but not to a particular gar?

Regards

d
Malcolm

Re: Dzogchen Community - membership question

Post by Malcolm »

daelm wrote:hi all

I have a quick question - mailed the IDC but no reply. So I thought to ask here.

I live in South Africa and for a few years paid membership to Tsegyelgar East, for convenience. I let that lapse a little while ago. Is there now a membership option for people in my position, who'd belong to the IDC, but not to a particular gar?

Regards

d

Yes, there is. Since prices have been made uniform, you just pick the gar you want to affiliate with (in your case Dzambu Ling) at the new membership website.
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

on the topic of the new membership website... I've not found a way to get the system to acknowledge that I'm a member, nor can I find someone to contact about the site. I haven't contacted the gar yet, because I think this is a website issue until proven otherwise. Advice?
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Jikan wrote:on the topic of the new membership website... I've not found a way to get the system to acknowledge that I'm a member, nor can I find someone to contact about the site. I haven't contacted the gar yet, because I think this is a website issue until proven otherwise. Advice?
You have to register, then it assigns you a number, and then you can pay your dues.
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

Malcolm wrote:
Jikan wrote:on the topic of the new membership website... I've not found a way to get the system to acknowledge that I'm a member, nor can I find someone to contact about the site. I haven't contacted the gar yet, because I think this is a website issue until proven otherwise. Advice?
You have to register, then it assigns you a number, and then you can pay your dues.
I've registered, but I'm already a member for 2015.
daelm

Post by daelm »

Malcolm wrote:
daelm wrote:hi all

Regards

d

Yes, there is. Since prices have been made uniform, you just pick the gar you want to affiliate with (in your case Dzambu Ling) at the new membership website.
thanks Malcolm.
shanehanner

Post by shanehanner »

Sorry to hijack the OP question but I also have a question about membership...once we become members do we have access to watch all his past teachings on-demand? For example the 3D teachings that he does 3 times a year?
Norwegian

Post by Norwegian »

No.

Access to replay of earlier teachings is limited to only recent events, and it's only audio, not video. Anything older must be purchased if one qualifies for them (having received the relevant transmission/empowerment).
shanehanner

Post by shanehanner »

Norwegian wrote:No.

Access to replay of earlier teachings is limited to only recent events, and it's only audio, not video. Anything older must be purchased if one qualifies for them (having received the relevant transmission/empowerment).
Bummer. Well, I just started my membership and will start working through the recordings that are available.

For the 3D retreat in late September, will we be able to live stream that for free?

Return to “Dzogchen”