masters of the tradition

Madeliaette
Location: Currently in Sussex, England. Formerly in Wollongong, Australia.

Re: masters of the tradition

Post by Madeliaette »

Thank you - i will check these links..... everytime I pray to Guru Rinpoche about searching for a new teacher/guide, I keep getting visions of a Tibetan musician rather than of a teacher - I wonder if this man will someday become a teacher too - or if my mind is clouded as I like their music.... :namaste:
rai

Post by rai »

Madeliaette wrote:Thank you - i will check these links..... everytime I pray to Guru Rinpoche about searching for a new teacher/guide, I keep getting visions of a Tibetan musician rather than of a teacher - I wonder if this man will someday become a teacher too - or if my mind is clouded as I like their music.... :namaste:
haha Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche mentioned in "My reincarnation" movie that he should have become musician instead of a teacher =) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehv3JSMMxrU&t=5m15s
Madeliaette
Location: Currently in Sussex, England. Formerly in Wollongong, Australia.

Post by Madeliaette »

I have indeed been tempted to progress in that area - :smile: however, it seems that it is not 'the' - if 'a' - teacher for me to pursue.... I am interested, respectful, and read a lot - - but that certain 'connection' is lacking. I keep trying..... i keep reading, exploring, learning....but....

Return to “Dzogchen”