Message regarding Lama Tharchin Rinpoche's Passing

MaitriYNOD

Re: Message regarding Lama Tharchin Rinpoche's Passing

Post by MaitriYNOD »

As mentioned in the link to Dzongsar Khyentse's address to the mourner/practitioners, mere days before his death, Tharchin Rinpoche was remarking that he'd accomplished all he set out to do in this life and was looking forward to his future activities. That couple with the signs that manifested at his passing, it is clear to me that wherever Rinpoche is now, he is already hard at work benefiting beings. His activity will not be exhausted until samsara is empty. Lama Tharchin Rinpoche Khyenno.
I am a lustful, angry dullard with no power of realization. Do not put anything I say into practice without first confirming it with a qualified teacher.
kirtu
Former staff member

Re: Message regarding Lama Tharchin Rinpoche's Passing

Post by kirtu »

A video tribute to Lama Tharchin.

Kirt
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche

Return to “Nyingma”