Tukdrub Sampa Lhundrub.

philji

Tukdrub Sampa Lhundrub.

Post by philji »

Does anyone know if the Tukdrub Sampa Lhundrub text available online English and Tibetan if poss. Hope to receive the empowerment next week fromPhakchok Rinpoche..... Also how does this practice differ from Barchey Kunsel.....I am still relatively new to the Chogyur Lingpa tradition, and want to know as much as I can about this rich tradition.
heart

Re: Tukdrub Sampa Lhundrub.

Post by heart »

philji wrote:Does anyone know if the Tukdrub Sampa Lhundrub text available online English and Tibetan if poss. Hope to receive the empowerment next week fromPhakchok Rinpoche..... Also how does this practice differ from Barchey Kunsel.....I am still relatively new to the Chogyur Lingpa tradition, and want to know as much as I can about this rich tradition.
Yes, there is a sadhana translated by Erik. The main deity is Guru Dewachenpo and the deities in the mandala are various Guru Rinpoche standing up. It is the same main mantra as the Barche Kunsel. You just ask Phakchok Rinpoche about it, he will tell you everything. I really like him a lot.

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
philji

Post by philji »

Thanks Magnus.
narraboth

Post by narraboth »

I think its called tukdrub yishin norbu, not tukdrub samba lhundrub. If you mean the chokling one.
heart

Post by heart »

narraboth wrote:I think its called tukdrub yishin norbu, not tukdrub samba lhundrub. If you mean the chokling one.
Yes, you are right I think.

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)

Return to “Nyingma”