Northern Treasures Wrathful Guru sadhana

Yeti

Northern Treasures Wrathful Guru sadhana

Post by Yeti »

I'm looking for an English translation of the Northern Treasures Wrathful Guru sadhana on behalf of HK Lotus Speech Group under the spiritual guidance of Ven Changling Rinpoche. Bonus if there a Chinese translation too.

Thanks
Yeti
"People are fond of saying all sorts of things about others behind their backs, mentioning their names again and again. Instead of slandering others in this way, “slander” the yidam: utter his name repeatedly by reciting his mantra all the time." - Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche - Zurchungpa’s Testament - Shambhala Publications
narraboth

Re: Northern Treasures Wrathful Guru sadhana

Post by narraboth »

There is a Chinese translation made by me under Khenpo Sangdrub's supervision for Namkhai Nyingpo Rinpoche's centre.
The text is originally made by 5th Dalai Lama, quite long. Currently no English translation.

I don't know which text Changling Rinpoche wants to use, if he is OK with this text, you can use my translation with conditions. If your centre request, I can also try to do English version, but I have to say that my Chinese is better than my English.
ratna

Post by ratna »

There's an old translation made by Chhimed Rigdzin Rinpoche's students, hard to obtain but you may try contacting the Khordong centres (http://www.khordong.de) or interlibrary loan (University of Oslo has a copy, for example). This is the medium-length sadhana, some 450 pages in translation.

R
Yeti

Post by Yeti »

Thanks to both of you. Will pass this one and get back to you depending on a reply.
"People are fond of saying all sorts of things about others behind their backs, mentioning their names again and again. Instead of slandering others in this way, “slander” the yidam: utter his name repeatedly by reciting his mantra all the time." - Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche - Zurchungpa’s Testament - Shambhala Publications
narraboth

Post by narraboth »

The text I translated was named as:

thugs sgrub drag po rtsal gyi las byang dngos grub yongs 'du'i gter mdzod bzhugs

There is a Tibetan word file avaliable, if Rinpoche wants to take a look.
Hope it helps.
Yeti

Post by Yeti »

narraboth wrote:The text I translated was named as:

thugs sgrub drag po rtsal gyi las byang dngos grub yongs 'du'i gter mdzod bzhugs

There is a Tibetan word file avaliable, if Rinpoche wants to take a look.
Hope it helps.

Return to “Nyingma”