Chime Sog Thig Teachings from Shenphen Dawa Rinpoche

dzogchungpa

Chime Sog Thig Teachings from Shenphen Dawa Rinpoche

Post by dzogchungpa »

There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
Sonam Wangchug

Re: Chime Sog Thig Teachings from Shenphen Dawa Rinpoche

Post by Sonam Wangchug »

I do object to HH's teachings being Openly shared on Dharmawheel because it goes against the Terms set by Rinpoche.

It states "Can I send a link of these teachings to my family and friends?

You can share these teachings with anyone who you think will be genuinely interested."

When you share the teachings on an Open forum like this, there is certainly no way of assuring that everyone who reads or encounters with the teachings
will be genuinely interested.

As we see on Dharma wheel a lot of people are endlessly engaged in Debate, and critique, and in a public forum the teachings are exposed to all sort of Trolls
Who may mis-use and further share the teachings to more who are not genuinely interested.

The FAQ Clearly states they are to be personally shared to those deemed genuinely interested, and if not it is better not to share. As these are open Forums they violate the Terms set.

I think it would be best to carefully, and seriously consider this. HH Has been so kind in making freely available these teachings and I would hate to see them become a topic of debate, or rebuttal or scorn because the guidelines to sharing only to those of genuine interest were not followed.

I ask the Team at Dharmawheel to consider this.

Samaya!
"To have confidence in the teacher is the ultimate refuge." -Rigzin Jigme Lingpa
narraboth

Post by narraboth »

Sorry, in common understanding, "You can share these teachings with anyone who you think will be genuinely interested." means you can share it.
The requirement is 'anyone who YOU THINK will be...', you don't even need to make sure they are really genuinely interested. As long as you reasonably believe that they will be genuinely interested before or after listening to these teaching, Rinpoche allowed you to share it.

You can't stop people from doubt and argue, but that doesn't influence the fact that they are, or at least were, genuinely interested. If they are not genuinely interested, why they will ever come in this thread, click the link, and bother download those files and spend time listening to them? Just to help them to debate? Who would ever do that?

I don't see any problem sharing it here.
Loren Enders

Post by Loren Enders »

Imo

Good at the beginning. Cultivating a true bodhicitta attitude. Good in the middle. Explains they are edited for wider audience and need wangs to practice. Good at the end. Says you must have permission from H H Rinpoche to distribute.

And he's right everyone needs to know how to purify their mala.
'Lorem', 'Loren', 'Loren Enders'
dzogchungpa

Post by dzogchungpa »

I always seem to get into trouble when I post something from SDR. :shrug:
There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

dzogchungpa wrote:I always seem to get into trouble when I post something from SDR. :shrug:
Revise to...
I always seem to get into trouble when I post something.
dzogchungpa

Post by dzogchungpa »

Malcolm wrote:
dzogchungpa wrote:I always seem to get into trouble when I post something from SDR. :shrug:
Revise to...
I always seem to get into trouble when I post something.
You got it, boss!

I always seem to get into trouble when I post something. :shrug:

Return to “Nyingma”