Sampa Nyurdrupma

Grigoris
Former staff member

Sampa Nyurdrupma

Post by Grigoris »

Sorry for posting the same topic twice but I reckon I might have more luck in the Nyingma forum. Does anybody here have a Tibetan script version of the Sampa Nyurdrupma that they could send me a copy of?
:namaste:

N.B. I have deleted the duplicate topic. Regards rainbowtara
Last edited by rose on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: deletion of duplicate topic
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
ratna

Re: Sampa Nyurdrupma

Post by ratna »

Let's see how well the Tibetan text comes through...
ཨེ་མ་ཧོ། མཚོ་དབུས་གེ་སར་པདྨའི་སྡོང་པོ་ལ། སྐུ་ལྔ་ཡེ་ཤེས་ལྷུན་གྱིས་གྲུཔ་པའི་ལྷ། རང་བྱུང་ཆེན་པོ་པདྨ་ཡབ་ཡུམ་ནི། མཁའ་འགྲོའི་སྤྲིན་ཕུང་འཁྲིགས་ལ་གསོལ་བ་འདེབས། བསམ་པ་མྱུར་དུ་འགྲུབ་པར་བྱིན་གྱིས་རློབས། ལས་ངན་སྤྱད་པའི་རྣམ་སྨིན་མཐུས་བསྐྱེད་པའི། ནད་གདོན་བར་གཅོད་དམག་འཁྲུག་མུ་གེའི་ཚོགས། ཁྱོད་ཞལ་དྲན་པའི་མོད་ལ་ཟད་བྱེད་པའི། ཞལ་བཞེས་སྙིང་ནས་བསྐུལ་ལོ་ཨོ་རྒྱན་རྗེ། བསམ་པ་མྱུར་དུ་འགྲུབ་པར་བྱིན་གྱིས་རློབས། དད་དང་ཚུལ་ཁྲིམས་གཏོང་ལ་གོམས་པ་དང་། ཐོས་པས་རྒྱུད་གྲོལ་ཁྲེལ་ཡོད་ངོ་ཚ་ཤེས། ཤེས་རབ་ཕུན་སུམ་ཚོགས་པའི་ནོར་བདུན་པོ། སེམས་ཅན་ཀུན་གྱི་རྒྱུད་ལ་རབ་ཞུགས་ནས། འཇིག་རྟེན་བདེ་སྐྱིད་ལྡན་པར་དབུགས་འབྱིན་མཛོད། བསམ་པ་མྱུར་དུ་འགྲུབ་པར་བྱིན་གྱིས་རློབས། གང་ལ་ནད་དང་སྡུག་བསྔལ་མི་འདོད་རྐྱེན། འབྱུང་པོའི་གདོན་དང་རྒྱལ་པོའི་ཆད་པ་དང་། མེ་ཆུ་གཅན་གཟན་ལམ་འཕྲང་འཇིགས་པ་ཆེ། ཚེ་ཡི་ཕ་མཐར་གཏུག་པའི་གནས་སྐབས་ཀུན། སྐྱབས་དང་རེ་ས་གཞན་དུ་མ་མཆིས་པས། ཐུགས་རྗེས་ཟུངས་ཤིག་གུ་རུ་ཨོ་རྒྱན་རྗེ། བསམ་པ་མྱུར་དུ་འགྲུབ་པར་བྱིན་གྱིས་རློབས།
Grigoris
Former staff member

Re: Sampa Nyurdrupma

Post by Grigoris »

Excellent! Thank you VERY much!
:namaste:
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde

Return to “Nyingma”