Yangsi Kalu Rinpoche's Marriage

dzogchungpa

Re: Yangsi Kalu Rinpoche's Marriage

Post by dzogchungpa »

Crazywisdom wrote:It's hilarious when it's on FB. I met a chica in Asia who insisted I post our photos on FB. I got annoyed by the public display of everything all the time. I guess I'm a GenX. One day I deleted our photos. She posted, "I'm single!" This is marriage and divorce on FB. Lol. Bride and groom, you may now update your relationship status.
The question is "What did your facebook look like before your parents were born?" :sage:
There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

Who are we to judge?
kalden yungdrung

Post by kalden yungdrung »

Tashi delek,

Well the Ways of the Bodhisattva are certainly in some sense/way, secret or too deep to follow.
All based on the law of Karma. (Nagaryuna and the blade of grass)

I did know the late Kalu Rinpoche very well and of course did i follow the step by step development regarding his new human form.

Then i hear the Drilbu and Dhamaru, the preparation for the Tantric rituals, see him sitting as a realised Bodhisattva only living on his Mind. His Mantras are hypnotising somehow, so a very powerful Mahamudra Master.

I hope one time in this live to hear this hypnotising Mantras , the Drilbu and Dhamaru again and sure i will sit there one more time.
For me it does not the matter if Yangsi Rinpoche would be married or not, a Monk or Ngakpa, Khenpo or Gelong etc.

Know Yangsi Rinpoche had a terrible difficult time and that everything is getting better and better.

All in all am very interested to visit a teaching from Rinpoche if he would be in Europe.
Please contact me, if someone of you does know when Rinpoche will give teachings here in Europe.

KY
The best meditation is no meditation
Karinos

Post by Karinos »

kalden yungdrung wrote: All in all am very interested to visit a teaching from Rinpoche if he would be in Europe.
Please contact me, if someone of you does know when Rinpoche will give teachings here in Europe.
KY
Kalu Rinpoche is almost all the time in France these days :namaste:
kalden yungdrung

Post by kalden yungdrung »

Karinos wrote:
kalden yungdrung wrote: All in all am very interested to visit a teaching from Rinpoche if he would be in Europe.
KY
Kalu Rinpoche is almost all the time in France these days :namaste:

Tashi delek K,

Thanks for your info`s.

France is for Rinpoche, certainly a good / better place to stay, no doubt about it.
Rinpoche has there many devoted followers like in Palden Shangpa / La Boulaye.
Rinpoche does show finally with His "behaviour" , how to handle with that.
The most of us immediately know the meaning of it.

Buddha Shakyamuni was already enlightened when he was on this earth, He also showed how to reach it.
Showing how to reach Buddhahood that is in Buddhism the core and the countless Bodhisattvas have so their ways how to explain that , at their best, in their related guise on earth.

In addition some teachings i found on the Tube.
Here Rinpoche explains the Dharma Teacher / Master. I like it. :applause:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuN4dR4XxDY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMss6U_IN4o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSOcMDVE06w

KY
The best meditation is no meditation

Return to “Kagyu”