Pointing out the Dharmakaya

Greg

Pointing out the Dharmakaya

Post by Greg »

Has the root text been translated anywhere? (It is not included in Thrangu Rinpoche's commentary in the book by that name.)
lorem

Re: Pointing out the Dharmakaya

Post by lorem »

Is there anything in that book that has not been taught in Shenpen Osel? EDIT: Vol 4, No 3

I wonder if Nitartha will? They published Mahamudra: The Ocean of Definitive Meaning. They should do the series.

EDIT: Teachings on, and transmission of, the 9th Karmapa's Pointing Out the Dharmakaya by the Ven. Ringu Tulku Rinpoche, along with the transmission of Khenpo Gangshar's seminal Mahamudra text, Naturally Liberating Whatever You Meet. Please join us on Monday October 27th from 7:00pm to 9:30pm for this very special evening of teachings on the 9th Karmapa's peerless and authoritative instructions on Mahamudra.

Hopefully some of you all were lucky enough to get to go!
I should be meditating.
Greg

Post by Greg »

lorem wrote:Is there anything in that book that has not been taught in Shenpen Osel? EDIT: Vol 4, No 3

I wonder if Nitartha will? They published Mahamudra: The Ocean of Definitive Meaning. They should do the series.

EDIT: Teachings on, and transmission of, the 9th Karmapa's Pointing Out the Dharmakaya by the Ven. Ringu Tulku Rinpoche, along with the transmission of Khenpo Gangshar's seminal Mahamudra text, Naturally Liberating Whatever You Meet. Please join us on Monday October 27th from 7:00pm to 9:30pm for this very special evening of teachings on the 9th Karmapa's peerless and authoritative instructions on Mahamudra.

Hopefully some of you all were lucky enough to get to go!
Pretty sure the Shenpen Osel materials were turned into the book, but neither had the root text.

Yes, it does seem like a good candidate for a for a Nitartha book.

As it happens, I was there. But he did not do any of those things. Rather, he claimed the event organizer made up a topic without consulting him, and then gave a rather generic talk about the importance about looking at the bright side of life when things go wrong. Lol.
lorem

Post by lorem »

EDIT: Well that is one of the secrets of a spiritual life--Attitude. But yeah I guess more relative than absolute.
I should be meditating.

Return to “Kagyu”