Schedule of HH Sakya Trizin past events?

tobias

Schedule of HH Sakya Trizin past events?

Post by tobias »

Hello,

2016 HH Sakya Trizin will give Lamdre Teachings for 4 weeks. I also mentioned it here in the Forum. On the Center-Website I read that it is the first time HH teach Lamdre in Frankfurt.

I was a little confused on this. So my question is if there was ever any Lamdre teachings in Germany in the past?

Greetings
Tobias
The path of pure mind cannot be conceived as true or false because self-sprung awareness itself cannot be defined: in the direct vivid presence of timeless inclusive identity thought arises but like a shadow
Vairotsana
http://www.anfaengergeist.net/
tobias

Re: Schedule of HH Sakya Trizin past events?

Post by tobias »

I don't know if someone is interested in this. But I asked the office of HH Sakya Trizin about this. They say as far as they know This will be the first Lamdre Teaching in Germany. That means there is only one Lamdre Teaching within at least 60 Years. So this will be a very very rare Oportunity to receive these teaching cycle.

greetings.
Tobias
The path of pure mind cannot be conceived as true or false because self-sprung awareness itself cannot be defined: in the direct vivid presence of timeless inclusive identity thought arises but like a shadow
Vairotsana
http://www.anfaengergeist.net/
Malcolm

Re: Schedule of HH Sakya Trizin past events?

Post by Malcolm »

tobias wrote:I don't know if someone is interested in this. But I asked the office of HH Sakya Trizin about this. They say as far as they know This will be the first Lamdre Teaching in Germany. That means there is only one Lamdre Teaching within at least 60 Years. So this will be a very very rare Oportunity to receive these teaching cycle.

greetings.
Tobias
It is always rare when Lamdre is given, but it has been given in Europe before, at least once.

Return to “Sakya”