HH Sakya Trizin clips

dechenpa

HH Sakya Trizin clips

Post by dechenpa »

Dear brothers and sisters,

Here is a link to clips of a recent interview with HH Sakya Trizin.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DechenBuddhism" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HH talks about a variety of topics, including Sakya history and bardo teachings.

Best wishes
Adrian
Mr. G

Re: HH Sakya Trizin clips

Post by Mr. G »

Thanks for this! :namaste:
  • How foolish you are,
    grasping the letter of the text and ignoring its intention!
    - Vasubandhu
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Post by Ngawang Drolma »

Thanks! :twothumbsup:
neverdowell

Post by neverdowell »

Yes I will add my thanks as well. I especially enjoyed the videos about emptiness and the bardo.
:good:

To develop bodhichitta, which is the actual practice, you need to develop such compassion that you simply cannot bear others being tormented by suffering. But in order to develop this compassion, you must know exactly how you yourself are plagued by suffering. And you must understand that the whole of samsara is by nature suffering. But first you must fear the lower realms, for without this you will have no repudiation of celestial and human happiness. You must therefore train your mind in the small- and medium- scope parts of the path. -- Pabongka Rinpoche
dechenpa

Post by dechenpa »

You're very welcome and I share your enthusiasm for these clips. I find it really inspiring to see how HH speaks and acts when you see him up close.
neverdowell

Post by neverdowell »

Definitely. Very inspiring just to hear his voice, just like His Holiness the Dalai Lama.

To develop bodhichitta, which is the actual practice, you need to develop such compassion that you simply cannot bear others being tormented by suffering. But in order to develop this compassion, you must know exactly how you yourself are plagued by suffering. And you must understand that the whole of samsara is by nature suffering. But first you must fear the lower realms, for without this you will have no repudiation of celestial and human happiness. You must therefore train your mind in the small- and medium- scope parts of the path. -- Pabongka Rinpoche
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

WOW! And there seem to be a ton of clips of HH out there! Thanks very much!

Kirt
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche

Return to “Sakya”