hey - looking write a dedication at the end of an essay

klqv

hey - looking write a dedication at the end of an essay

Post by klqv »

it's just in good fun, i guess, but i am looking for a dedication to maiterya, especially from a gelug perspective.

hope that makes sense :shrug: :smile:
Tsongkhapafan

Re: hey - looking write a dedication at the end of an essay

Post by Tsongkhapafan »

This is the only text related to Maitreya that I know, a praise written by Je Tsongkhapa - you may find what you are looking for here:

http://www.fpmt-osel.org/teachings/praise.htm
klqv

Post by klqv »

thank you so much!

atm i was using
(Our Lord Maitreyanatha), knowing the (supreme) import (of the universal vehicle scriptures), creates an exhibition of that import with flawless language and expressions, in order to save beings from suffering; he being compassion incarnate
from the universal discourse literature. my essay not from a gelug perspective... should i use the beginning of the dedication you linked to, instead?
Tsongkhapafan

Post by Tsongkhapafan »

klqv wrote:thank you so much!

atm i was using
(Our Lord Maitreyanatha), knowing the (supreme) import (of the universal vehicle scriptures), creates an exhibition of that import with flawless language and expressions, in order to save beings from suffering; he being compassion incarnate
from the universal discourse literature. my essay not from a gelug perspective... should i use the beginning of the dedication you linked to, instead?
Well, you said you were looking for something from a Gelug perspective - what better than the words of Je Rinpoche himself? It's up to you! ;)

Return to “Gelug”