Please chant for me

OregonBuddhist

Please chant for me

Post by OregonBuddhist »

I already posted this in the following forum: http://www.dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=10333 I'm reposting here because this is specific to Nichiren Buddhism.

So, as we've discussed, it's okay in Nichiren schools to chant for material outcomes. If anyone would care to chant for me to be able to find a way to pay for college and complete my education, that would be greatly appreciated. I was panic striken all day, and just got done chanting and, no doubt about it, it does work. While chanting, I can feel the perspectives in my mind changing, all the positive thoughts that I need in order to keep going. It's almost like when in a panic state, only the negative thoughts come to mind. But when chanting, the negative is blocked out and only the positives come forward.

Thank you.
OregonBuddhist

Re: Please chant for me

Post by OregonBuddhist »

Well, to whoever may have chanted for me or sent positive thoughts my way, or whatever, it worked. Thank you. I'd delete this thread now if I could. But apparently that's no longer an option.
Hickersonia

Post by Hickersonia »

OregonBuddhist wrote:Well, to whoever may have chanted for me or sent positive thoughts my way, or whatever, it worked. Thank you. I'd delete this thread now if I could. But apparently that's no longer an option.
I would love to hear of what changed, friend. From your response, it must have been pretty amazing! :)

It is always good to hear of others' good fortune!
Hickersonia
http://hickersonia.wordpress.com/

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of
throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned."

Nam mô A di đà Phật!
OregonBuddhist

Post by OregonBuddhist »

Thanks for the support. Long story short: at the start of the school year my financial aid was in jeopardy. I chanted, and chanted, and chanted, and did everything else I could think of to do, and it all worked out. :twothumbsup:

Return to “Nichiren”