Topic: Ichinen Sanzen Gohonzon

illarraza

Re: Topic: Ichinen Sanzen Gohonzon

Post by illarraza »

Minobu wrote:I have a problem identifying Lord Sakyamuni as the actual Primordial Buddha . At the same time i have no problem in seeing that Myoho Renge is the Eternal Primordial Buddha Nature .

Scholars come and go but The Masters our the key to understanding what they did and what they left for us.

This is why I "KNOW" it is important for me to be corrected when I fail to live up to the actual Dharma of Nichiren and I beg of it from you people to discern for me.

point to be made in other thread about interpreting from SGI material.
I believe we can't go wrong identifying the Gohonzon as the Actual Primordial Buddha.

M
Minobu

Re: Topic: Ichinen Sanzen Gohonzon

Post by Minobu »

illarraza wrote:
Minobu wrote:I have a problem identifying Lord Sakyamuni as the actual Primordial Buddha . At the same time i have no problem in seeing that Myoho Renge is the Eternal Primordial Buddha Nature .

Scholars come and go but The Masters our the key to understanding what they did and what they left for us.

This is why I "KNOW" it is important for me to be corrected when I fail to live up to the actual Dharma of Nichiren and I beg of it from you people to discern for me.

point to be made in other thread about interpreting from SGI material.
I believe we can't go wrong identifying the Gohonzon as the Actual Primordial Buddha.

M
I'm not saying you are wrong just giving an opinion which is a question at the same time.

The Gohonzon is a set of pixels on my screen.
The Scrolls are pieces of paper and wood. Some Blessed.

The Gohonzon is found inside us and is various attributes of various Buddhas and Bodhisattvas.

Manjushri is wisdom and Quan Yin / Avalokiteshvara is Compassion, various protection deities inscribed activate various protective functions.

Most important is we are able to focus on our Buddha Nature and manifest it .

All are dormant in some and more active in others and all we are able to manifest due to the Wisdom of our Master Nichiren Shonin

Return to “Nichiren”