108 Shades of Maroon

A place to post videos, pictures, and any other sort of Buddhist or non-Buddhist media.
dzogchungpa

108 Shades of Maroon

Post by dzogchungpa »

http://tuttejiorg.wordpress.com/new-book/a-l-james/

Tutteji is without a doubt one of the greatest spiritual entrepreneurs of our time.
There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
greentara

Re: 108 Shades of Maroon

Post by greentara »

We seek perfection outwardly, which is then mirrored back to us in the intoxicating philosophies, experiences of exotic teachers, bliss and love without end. But these are all outward projections. There is no need for the spiritual drag show of this robe verses that robe.
Lets face it this book is a flimsy excuse for nothing but blatant titillation.
Kim O'Hara
Former staff member

Post by Kim O'Hara »

dzogchungpa wrote:http://tuttejiorg.wordpress.com/new-book/a-l-james/

Tutteji is without a doubt one of the greatest spiritual entrepreneurs of our time.
The books look like junky erotic fiction to me, so the post looks like pure spam.

:toilet:
Kim
dzogchungpa

Post by dzogchungpa »

Just to be clear, that site is a joke.
There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
Kim O'Hara
Former staff member

Post by Kim O'Hara »

dzogchungpa wrote:Just to be clear, that site is a joke.
Nice to be clear, I guess.
Cleverly done, but I don't find it funny.

:namaste:
Kim
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator

Post by Johnny Dangerous »

That site is fantastic satire, top notch.
" For the past forty years since then, his purpose and his passion have remained the same: to deepen his own vision and to assist others to awaken and realize the integration of Body, Mind, and Market, thus enhancing financial and spiritual fulfillment for all humanity. "
:rolling: :rolling:

Given the recent news about that Google-mindfulness whatever thing, and the general saturation of generic "mindfulness" and other meditation out there, it's nice to see someone having a bit of fun with it..and frightening to observe that some of it is not far removed from what it's parodying:(
Meditate upon Bodhicitta when afflicted by disease

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when sad

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when suffering occurs

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when you are scared

-Khunu Lama
reddust

Post by reddust »

Transintegralism™ is engaged in by Internet users who have witnessed one major roshi/sensei/rinpoche/tulku/cutting-edge theorist too many, and who thus view a state of voluntary, gleeful sociopathy over the current apocalyptical state as superior to being continually emo.
-Tutteji Wachtmeister

I'm in love, it's been far too long since I felt this sensation :lol:
Mind and mental events are concepts, mere postulations within the three realms of samsara Longchenpa .... A link to my Garden, Art and Foodie blog Scratch Living
emaho

Post by emaho »

I love it. Thx for posting the link!
Do you wake up in the morning without excitement and passion for what you do? Do you wonder why you don’t make more money, have more clients, have a satisfying sex life, or enjoy the confidence, respect, and authority that come from true spiritual mastery?

Do you have a deep sense of potential spirituality? Are you attracted to the cutting edge of integral entrepeneurship?

Are you ready to take the next step on your spiritual path?

If your answer to these questions is an unequivocal YES, you should probably consider our Spiritual Teacher Training Program.
http://tuttejiorg.wordpress.com/becoming-a-teacher/
"I struggled with some demons, They were middle class and tame..." L. Cohen
dzogchungpa

Post by dzogchungpa »

Johnny Dangerous wrote:Given the recent news about that Google-mindfulness whatever thing ...
Actually, that's why I stumbled upon the thing in the OP. Ben, over at that site we're not allowed to link to, posted this:
http://speculativenonbuddhism.com/2014/ ... rituality/
and that got me looking through the SNB site, and they seem to be quite fond of Master Tutteji over there.

Return to “Media”