Feeding Your Demons The Life and Work of Tsultrim Allione

A place to post videos, pictures, and any other sort of Buddhist or non-Buddhist media.
kirtu
Former staff member

Feeding Your Demons The Life and Work of Tsultrim Allione

Post by kirtu »

Feeding Your Demons: The Life and Work of Lama Tsultrim Allione, from the Dutch Buddhist Broadcasting Foundation. Almost all of the video is in English except for a short 2 minute story from a Tibetan nun which is in Tibetan with Dutch subtitles.

I can't embed the video so here is the url: http://www.npo.nl/feeding-your-demons-l ... ON_1193237" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kirt
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
SeekerNo1000003

Re: Feeding Your Demons The Life and Work of Tsultrim Allion

Post by SeekerNo1000003 »

kirtu wrote:Feeding Your Demons: The Life and Work of Lama Tsultrim Allione, from the Dutch Buddhist Broadcasting Foundation. Almost all of the video is in English except for a short 2 minute story from a Tibetan nun which is in Tibetan with Dutch subtitles.

I can't embed the video so here is the url: http://www.npo.nl/feeding-your-demons-l ... ON_1193237" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kirt
Awesome, thank you Kirt. I downloaded the book recently, but haven't yet had the time to read it. Can't wait to see the video.
zenman

Post by zenman »

Yup, thanks for the link.
Lindama

Post by Lindama »

ditto, thanks! It was wonderful....

I was on the land before the buildings. Long story, I happened in during a retreat and was invited into the old gompa on my 50th birthday just as the tsok was about to start. Then a great thunderstorm came up and we were warm and dry like we had known each other forever.

Long live Machig!
Not last night,
not this morning,
melon flowers bloomed.
~ Bassho
Luke

Post by Luke »

What a beautiful video! I was very moved by the Chöd song for some reason, even though I had heard it before.

Return to “Media”