Buddhist Podcasts

A place to post videos, pictures, and any other sort of Buddhist or non-Buddhist media.
monstroon

Buddhist Podcasts

Post by monstroon »

Anything to recommend for ADDs like me?
Meaning, not 45 mins long talks or recorded lectures, something on the lines of Philosophy Bites perhaps.

monstroon

Re: Buddhist Podcasts

Post by monstroon »

Found one: https://posttraditionalbuddhism.com/imp ... ha-podcast - Imperfect Buddha Podcast.

Like the format (a bit of banter, a bit of info, like SYSK).
tampasteve2

Post by tampasteve2 »

Does anyone know of any other podcasts? I like them to be in a conversational type format, the Imperfect Buddhist were pretty good, but there were not that many and I burned through them. I like the Daoist "What's this Dao all about" show very much as well.
Palzang Jangchub

Post by Palzang Jangchub »

17th Gyalwang Karmapa (Ogyen Trinley Dorje) has a podcast available through iTunes that I'd highly recommend.

"The Sutras, Tantras, and Philosophical Scriptures are great in number. However life is short, and intelligence is limited, so it's hard to cover them completely. You may know a lot, but if you don't put it into practice, it's like dying of thirst on the shore of a great lake. Likewise, a common corpse is found in the bed of a great scholar." ~ Karma Chagme

དྲིན་ཆེན་རྩ་བའི་བླ་མ་སྐྱབས་རྗེ་མགར་ཆེན་ཁྲི་སྤྲུལ་རིན་པོ་ཆེ་ཁྱེད་མཁྱེན་ནོ།།
རྗེ་བཙུན་བླ་མ་མཁས་གྲུབ་ཀརྨ་ཆགས་མེད་མཁྱེན་ནོ། ཀརྨ་པ་མཁྱེན་ནོཿ

Return to “Media”