Are there any additional Tibetan Buddhist Forums?

General discussion, particularly exploring the Dharma in the modern world.
omph

Are there any additional Tibetan Buddhist Forums?

Post by omph »

I wondered if there are additional Tibetan Buddhist Forums like this one where you can ask questions? Any recommendations?
michaelb

Re: Are there any additional Tibetan Buddhist Forums?

Post by michaelb »

catlady2112 wrote:I wondered if there are additional Tibetan Buddhist Forums like this one where you can ask questions? Any recommendations?
There's also vajracakra.com and freesangha.com. I don't think either are as active as dharmawheel, though.
Schrödinger’s Yidam

Post by Schrödinger’s Yidam »

Our sister site is Dhamma Wheel, which restricts itself more of less to the Pali scriptures. Just don't bring up the subject of Tibetan Buddhism there. They will send you back here. :buddha1:
1.The problem isn’t ‘ignorance’. The problem is the mind you have right now. (H.H. Karmapa XVII @NYC 2/4/18)
2. I support Mingyur R and HHDL in their positions against lama abuse.
3. Student: Lama, I thought I might die but then I realized that the 3 Jewels would protect me.
Lama: Even If you had died the 3 Jewels would still have protected you. (DW post by Fortyeightvows)
Kim O'Hara
Former staff member

Post by Kim O'Hara »

smcj wrote:Our sister site is Dhamma Wheel, which restricts itself more of less to the Pali scriptures. Just don't bring up the subject of Tibetan Buddhism there. They will send you back here. :buddha1:
... and a lot of "them" are actually "us" too :smile: so you don't get all that many extra viewpoints anyway.

:namaste:
Kim

Return to “Dharma in Everyday Life”