I desprately need a prayer for a new job a.s.a.p

Help required with personal difficulties.
Irexa

I desprately need a prayer for a new job a.s.a.p

Post by Irexa »

Hi.
I've been working for five years with this wicked evil lady, and recently she axed me from my job.
Now she even didnt pay me for 2weeks I'm entitled to, plus she's spreading word to her friends and family to not hire me. She's EVIL! So I'm asking how to get prayers for a new well paid job, close to home with a well established nice family, as I am a caregiver in San Francisco, Cal.
I dont know what to do, as I am out of my mind in disbelief. Please help!!!! Buddha!

Thank You!
Schrödinger’s Yidam

Re: I desprately need a prayer for a new job a.s.a.p

Post by Schrödinger’s Yidam »

Good luck. I'll say a prayer. :hug:
1.The problem isn’t ‘ignorance’. The problem is the mind you have right now. (H.H. Karmapa XVII @NYC 2/4/18)
2. I support Mingyur R and HHDL in their positions against lama abuse.
3. Student: Lama, I thought I might die but then I realized that the 3 Jewels would protect me.
Lama: Even If you had died the 3 Jewels would still have protected you. (DW post by Fortyeightvows)
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

Irexa wrote:Hi.
I've been working for five years with this wicked evil lady, and recently she axed me from my job.
Now she even didnt pay me for 2weeks I'm entitled to, plus she's spreading word to her friends and family to not hire me. She's EVIL! So I'm asking how to get prayers for a new well paid job, close to home with a well established nice family, as I am a caregiver in San Francisco, Cal.
I dont know what to do, as I am out of my mind in disbelief. Please help!!!! Buddha!

Thank You!
Hello Irexa -

If your former employer did something illegal, then pursue that legally. If she fired you and is actively talking badly about you, then that is probably illegal.

Beyond the legalities, may you quickly forgive her. And may you quickly find work that is nurturing and useful for you and others.

OM TARE TUTARE TURE SOHA
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
philji

Post by philji »

Try practicing tonglen for this woman.. May not get you a new job but will help taking the hatred away and transforming it into something useful...
Luke

Post by Luke »

Your situation does sound very frustrating and worrying, indeed!

The best way to get the blessings of the Three Jewels of Buddhism is to practice Buddhism. I would imagine that there are many Buddhist centers in San Francisco. Why don't you go visit some?

Buddhist sanghas are often full of kind, intelligent, and generous people. You might make some important connections there.

May the Three Jewels help you find a new job and protect you from harm! :namaste:
Vajraprajnakhadga

Post by Vajraprajnakhadga »

Rather than a new job I pray for you to be free of suffering. Perhaps all of this misery moves you forward along your path toward that, who am I to say?
Motova

Post by Motova »

kirtu wrote: OM TARE TUTARE TURE SOHA
I used Green Tara's mantra to help me get a job, it's worked great for two consecutive summers. I definitely suggest this to you Irexa!
To become a rain man one must master the ten virtues and sciences.

Return to “Help Required”