initiations clean out

Help required with personal difficulties.
gloriasteinem

Re: initiations clean out

Post by gloriasteinem »

I have problems with consciousness continuity in this very life. I know it is not normal but I know what you are talking about
gloriasteinem

Post by gloriasteinem »

I can explain: it is like summer in the river, you can jump from one to another, one is more comfortable the other is not, one is big the other is small, etc. different experiences sometimes you can chose or use tehr wit from. but different lives I dont remember although I wish for
gloriasteinem

Post by gloriasteinem »

*like stones while you cross a river

but I think meditation helps that we remember or join different experiences, this is how they say you remember of different lives through practice and only after you have the ability to understand better because can you imagine the lots of different ppl you met through
Saoshun

Post by Saoshun »

You problem is because you take your thoughts real. Initation can affect so-called energy bodies and set some atmosphere but it does not change rigpa, it's just your paranoid expression of attachment to different happenins in your body, when you do not feel familiar and it's something that you don't know, something new, you can be paranoid or scared because this is how the some parts of mind works. that's why your fathers and mothers when you grow up they make you the way the know to be similar not something different. Just chillout, let it be the way it is and it will dissolve if you stop poking it, do some practices for karma and concentration practices. Otherwise you will destroy yourself thinking that is some kind initiation make you that way.
gloriasteinem

Post by gloriasteinem »

Shaosun, we know you don't take your thoughts for real, why should we take your posts for real then?
gloriasteinem

Post by gloriasteinem »

Nickname ????
Compassion, love ... something like that is in me, but I
You have to calm down! It may not be from the practice maybe same thing else bothers you, you sound clean enough to me, if you need cleanse more but give yourself at least little breaks, you are a human being still sometimes you have to little wait and things get on their places. You have to be more secure of yourself, I know you are, just think of the times you were strong and secure and there you are
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Bruegel_1568_Parable-of-the-Blind.jpg
Bruegel_1568_Parable-of-the-Blind.jpg (165.51 KiB) Viewed 3550 times
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
gloriasteinem

Post by gloriasteinem »

Sherab, is this your folk?
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

gloriasteinem wrote:Sherab, is this your folk?
;)

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
Saoshun

Post by Saoshun »

Sherab Dorje wrote:
Bruegel_1568_Parable-of-the-Blind.jpg

Nice peace of art, sorry for offtopic.
gloriasteinem

Post by gloriasteinem »

When I was young I used to like this one painting

Wanderer above the Sea of Fog

But it is a bit sadder than the looking from above Avalokitesvara that I enjoy better now

I also pretty we'll know that the Greek ruler Vasilius Bulgaroubietc did this to Bulgarian soldiers, that's why I was mocking the user it his Greek ppl were blind to see that we will actually spiritually surpass them or if they did it precicelly for knowing it. As I am from Bulgaria and he from Greece, right?
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

gloriasteinem wrote:I also pretty we'll know that the Greek ruler Vasilius Bulgaroubietc did this to Bulgarian soldiers, that's why I was mocking the user it his Greek ppl were blind to see that we will actually spiritually surpass them or if they did it precicelly for knowing it. As I am from Bulgaria and he from Greece, right?
Vasileos II (Voulgouroktonos) didn't blind all 15,000 Bulgarian captives, he left one one eyed soldier per 100 to lead them back to their ruler Samuel of Bulgaria (who had fled the battle).

The picture I posted though has NOTHING to do with this incident. It is a painting by Pieter Bruegel (a Flemish Renaissance painter) called The Blind Leading the Blind. It is based on the parable from Matthew 15:14 and Luke 6:39-40 where Jesus says:
He also told them this parable: "Can a blind man lead a blind man? Will they not both fall into a pit? A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher."
Which is exactly the situation in this thread. Unlike the situation with Vasileos, who was "compassionate" enough to leave one one-eyed man per hundred to lead the way.

Return to “Help Required”