Looking for a Tibetan-English Translator

Looking for translations, or for help with translations and transliterations? This is the place.
pemachophel

Looking for a Tibetan-English Translator

Post by pemachophel »

I'm looking for a Tibetan-to-English translator to translate a terma cycle by Kho-wo Lo-dro Cho-kyi Go-cha dealing with Saraswati. The pecha I have is a very easy-to-read, clean copy. We're talking approximately 50 pages. Happy to pay. Any suggestions greatly appreciated, especially specific names and contact information.

:namaste:
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
Adamantine
Former staff member

Re: Looking for a Tibetan-English Translator

Post by Adamantine »

pemachophel wrote:I'm looking for a Tibetan-to-English translator to translate a terma cycle by Kho-wo Lo-dro Cho-kyi Go-cha dealing with Saraswati. The pecha I have is a very easy-to-read, clean copy. We're talking approximately 50 pages. Happy to pay. Any suggestions greatly appreciated, especially specific names and contact information.

I am PMing you.
Contentment is the ultimate wealth;
Detachment is the final happiness. ~Sri Saraha
pemachophel

Post by pemachophel »

Thanks to the people who have responded to my query. I have a couple-few solid leads at the moment. I feel confident at least one of these will pan out. However, if anyone else wants to either respond to this thread or PM, I'm starting a list.

In fact, there might be a thread on this forum that allows translators to advertise their services. Maybe I'll make that suggestion.

Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
sherabzangpo

Post by sherabzangpo »

You can contact me at [email protected] for questions about translation services.

- Erick Tsiknopoulos
derwaldgaenger

Post by derwaldgaenger »

I'm looking for a Tibetan-to-English translator to translate a short text of sang offering: http://www.zhihuideai.com/archives/1250

Return to “Language”