FPMT prayers in Tibetan script - བོད་ཡིག

Looking for translations, or for help with translations and transliterations? This is the place.
WJ77

FPMT prayers in Tibetan script - བོད་ཡིག

Post by WJ77 »

Hi, I used to attend Jamyang Buddhist Centre in London until I moved away. I am looking for the short FPMT motivation and dedication prayers with which Geshe Tashi la starts and ends his classes. In phonetic “English” (roman) as well as (more importantly) in Tibetan script - བོད་ཡིག Please can anyone help? :hi:
Thank you.
Jeff H

Re: FPMT prayers in Tibetan script - བོད་ཡིག

Post by Jeff H »

Have you written to Jamyang to inquire? The email I have is [email protected]. Mike Murray is a good contact there.

Also the FPMT Essential Buddhist Prayers is available from the FPMT store in pdf format for $20 at: http://shop.fpmt.org/Essential-Buddhist ... _1365.html. Some of the prayers in that book include English, phonetic, and Tibetan. I don't know which specific prayers you are looking for, though.
Where now is my mind engaged? - Shantideva
Fortyeightvows

Post by Fortyeightvows »

not difficult to find....google is great for this sort of thing.....
http://www.chenrezigcenter.com/2014/Pra ... Jan-14.pdf
happy new year
WJ77

Post by WJ77 »

Thanks Fortyeightvows – great!

Thanks Jeff. I do have a spiral-bound FPMT prayer book but it is only English and Tibetan as phonetic (not Tibetan script). I need to check which one it is, as I don’t have it with me right now. Anyway, it looks like the URL posted by Fortyeightvows contains what I am looking for.

Yes, Mike Murray – very helpful. But I was trying not to bother him ‘again’!

Losar Tashi delek

Return to “Language”