4th Drukpa Council Oct26 - Nov02, Ladakh

Here we can publicise upcoming dharma events (talks, retreats, webcasts, etc).
phantom59

4th Drukpa Council Oct26 - Nov02, Ladakh

Post by phantom59 »

Dear Dharma friends,

The majority Buddhist population of Ladakh has been followers of the Drukpa Lineage for generations since the time of King Sengye Namgyal. Hemis monastery is a holy place blessed by many enlightened Masters such as Gyalwa Gotshangpa, Taktshang Repa and previous Gyalwang Drukpas. Therefore, I am glad to announce that the 4th ADC will be held at Hemis Monastery, Ladakh, from 26th October to 2nd November 2012.

The 4th ADC will be an opportunity not only to receive teachings from various Masters of the Lineage but also to engage in activities to preserve and protect the environment, a cause dear to His Holiness the Gyalwang Drukpa, as well as to pray for world peace and happiness of all sentient beings.

The previous three ADCs have been successful due to your support and participation. His Holiness has appointed me as the chairman of the 4th ADC and will endeavour to the best of my capabilities to fulfil the wishes of His Holiness. I am confident that with your active support and participation the 4th ADC will be a success.

I welcome all of you to Hemis Monastery and Ladakh.

With prayers,
Thuksey
Chairman, The 4th Annual Drukpa Council

http://drukpacouncil.org/en/announce/adc/463" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Dharma Events”