Sherab89

Discover Bardo & Sleep Meditation teaching formation

Post by Sherab89 »

Discover Bardo
The Journey Between Death and Birth

Sleeping Meditation
A Meditation Journey through Sleep

14 January – 30 March 2012
The great Tibetan Bhuddist Master, His Eminence Gangri Karma Rinpoche, will be giving a course on Bardo, death and dying, which will be open to all who wish to come, Buddhist or non-Buddhist. In the West we are not taught much about how to die well, how to help somebody who is dying, and what happens after we pass over. Rinpoche will talk to us on these subjects and help us to understand the Buddhist view of death. There will also be a course on Sleep Meditation, using meditation to help overcome insomnia and enjoy a deep and relaxed night’s sleep.
LONDON - BRIGHTON - HOVE

More information please look at website :http://www.buddhistmeditation.org.uk

Nosta

Re: Discover Bardo & Sleep Meditation teaching formation

Post by Nosta »

I wonder if they will make avaiable a video of the seminar. Would be interesting.
Adumbra

Post by Adumbra »

I am very interested in Tibetan dream yoga but I haven't found many books on the subject. Hopefully this seminar will be taped and maybe transcribed. Thanks for the information.
"The first thing you have to understand is that I don't believe in ANYTHING."
-Arahata Osho
Sherab89

Post by Sherab89 »

Nosta wrote:I wonder if they will make avaiable a video of the seminar. Would be interesting.
I am sorry that they didn't have a video at the moment. Fortunately, they are wellcome for all people to attend the course. more information please view website:
http://www.buddhistmeditation.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I feel these courses are outstanding by personal view.
Sherab89

Post by Sherab89 »

[quote="Adumbra"]I am very interested in Tibetan dream yoga but I haven't found many books on the subject. Hopefully this seminar will be taped and maybe transcribed. Thanks for the information.[/quote

H.E. Gangri Karma Rinpoche's Sleep Meditation teaching is the basic of Tibetan dream yoga. It seems a key to open the door of Tibetan dream yoga. It is very easy to get main point in Tibetan dream yoga when we did a good sleep meditation practice.

As they said that they have gained more benefits from sleep meditation after they attened the course in London, Brighton and Hove.

So, I truely hope you gain benefits from the sleep meditaiton teaching if you have available time to attend the teaching course. :)
Nosta

Post by Nosta »

Adumbra wrote:I am very interested in Tibetan dream yoga but I haven't found many books on the subject. Hopefully this seminar will be taped and maybe transcribed. Thanks for the information.
In fact i have the same problem as you, i would like to learn more about that.
Mr. G

Post by Mr. G »

I'd reccomend "Dream Yoga and the Practice of Natural Light" by Chogyal Namkhai Norbu
  • How foolish you are,
    grasping the letter of the text and ignoring its intention!
    - Vasubandhu
Nosta

Post by Nosta »

1000 thanks!
Sherab89

Post by Sherab89 »

Nosta wrote:1000 thanks!
I have been looked a good master to leading me for a very long time and wasted time & money so much.

Many books and Masters seems good, but I still can't more really practice benefits from them.

I just let you know where I found a good teaching for me, I did practice and also gained really benefits from the teaching.
Adumbra

Post by Adumbra »

Mr. G wrote:I'd reccomend "Dream Yoga and the Practice of Natural Light" by Chogyal Namkhai Norbu
Thanks , Mr. G. I'll look him up.
"The first thing you have to understand is that I don't believe in ANYTHING."
-Arahata Osho
Dharmaswede

Post by Dharmaswede »

Although in the Bön tradition, Tenzin Wangyal's "Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep" is (IMHO) simple, but very powerful. The only problem I have is that although the technique is effective, I feel that it is a practice that you should receive from a teacher...

Best Regards,

Jens

Return to “Europe”