Healing With Fire

A forum for all questions about Tibetan Medicine. No more posting in this forum until further notice.
Rinchen Dorje

Healing With Fire

Post by Rinchen Dorje »

Was wondering if the Tibetan style moxibustion taught in this book could be incorporated into a Chinese medicine practice?
"But if you know how to observe yourself, you will discover your real nature, the primordial state, the state of Guruyoga, and then all will become clear because you will have discovered everything"-Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche
Josef

Re: Healing With Fire

Post by Josef »

I would think so.
Moxibustion is an incredibly versatile therapeutic practice.
When Namdrol suggested I use it for my knee post surgery I was shocked by how helpful it was.
It has also greatly benefited my wifes chronic pain due to injuries she suffered as an elite gymnast.
Cool stuff.
"All phenomena of samsara depend on the mind, so when the essence of mind is purified, samsara is purified. Since the phenomena of nirvana depend on the pristine consciousness of vidyā, because one remains in the immediacy of vidyā, buddhahood arises on its own. All critical points are summarized with those two." - Longchenpa
rose
Site Admin

Re: Healing With Fire

Post by rose »

POLITE REMINDER
Will members of Dharma Wheel please note the Tibetan Medicine Forum is not a general discussion forum.

It was created so members could ask questions of and receive answers from qualified Tibetan Medicine practitioners. The only person currently recognised by Dharma Wheel as being qualified in the field of Tibetan Medicine is Malcolm.

Members wishing to discuss medical practices or receive general answers and suggestions are free to post in other forums, for example Lounge, Help Required, Personal Experience and Engaged Buddhism, but please keep the Tibetan Medicine forum free of all general discussion, posts of this nature will be removed without further notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.
http://dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=3839" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards,

Return to “Tibetan Medicine”