Please Pray For This Man

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

Please Pray For This Man

Post by A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha »

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/flowdream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
He is homeless & suicidal & depressed (except this morning he told me his depression went away. I think it was after he saw the Liberation by Seeing dakini script ! )

Thank You :namaste:
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

Re: Please Pray For This Man

He's a professional photographer: http://fineartamerica.com/featured/eyes ... iarty.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

had to sell his camera & soon will be selling his laptop & on the streets (been bouncing around between living with his son (that plays rap music all day driving him crazy) & will be out on the street again Friday....he lives in Cardiff, Wales .

Dechen Norbu

Post by Dechen Norbu »

Very kind of you to request help for him, dear friend. That alone will probably seed a good cause on his behalf. He is fortunate by having someone as kind as you concerned with his well being.

:anjali:
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

Kunga Lhadzom wrote:He's a professional photographer: http://fineartamerica.com/featured/eyes ... iarty.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

had to sell his camera & soon will be selling his laptop & on the streets (been bouncing around between living with his son (that plays rap music all day driving him crazy) & will be out on the street again Friday....he lives in Cardiff, Wales .

I will pray for him for sure but are there no social services, private and/or public, in Wales?

Kirt
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
lobster

Post by lobster »

He is homeless & suicidal & depressed
. . .

It could be worse. He could be a wer-lobster . . . :rolleye:

Maybe he could head for the hospice here . . . they will feed him . . .
and provide something to be depressed about. :yinyang:

Not sure if they still have an elephant . . .
http://www.skandavale.org/about-us/

I will dedicate prayers and popcorn to his well being. :meditate: :popcorn:
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

kirtu wrote:social services, private and/or public, in Wales?

He is aware of these services, he tried calling several but got discouraged when they told him there is a waiting list. He is severely depressed & is angry & confused . It is very hard to get him motivated to help himself. What ever he does he thinks he fails at & gives up hope very easily.

He is tired of the struggle. Thank you so much for your prayers, :namaste: :heart:
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

lobster wrote:Maybe he could head for the hospice here . . . they will feed him . . .
and provide something to be depressed about. :yinyang:

Not sure if they still have an elephant . . .
http://www.skandavale.org/about-us/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I will dedicate prayers and popcorn to his well being. :meditate: :popcorn:

Thank you Lob :heart: ster

I posted the link to his FB Wall . I sure would go there if I was homeless !!! How wonderful to know there are safe peaceful places to take refuge at like this !!!!! (do you work/live there ?)

I hope he will seriously consider this option .

:bow: :bow: :bow:
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

Dechen Norbu wrote:Very kind of you to request help for him, dear friend. That alone will probably seed a good cause on his behalf. He is fortunate by having someone as kind as you concerned with his well being.

There are MANY good people trying to reach out to him on FB . I am amazed at the outpouring of love & support towards him, but words of support are only half the battle ! I'd like to know that he will be safe & get proper health care & housing so he can get stable .

Thank You dear Dechen !

:namaste:

:heart:
lobster

Post by lobster »

(do you work/live there ?)
Sadly no. Have been trying to visit for years but have just started a few days retreat instead of doing some useful karma yoga . . . :crying:

I heard years ago that the food here is excellent and the work never ending. :twothumbsup:
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

He's doing much better, will be staying at a hostile in Cardiff for a week, due to the kindheartedness of a few people that gave him money for food & shelter.

Said he used to play jazz there (he plays the sax).

:heart:
Tarpa

Post by Tarpa »

As far as the mental and emotional side goes, his mental and emotional state can be balanced and stabilized, wich will help everything else, by taking 5-HTP and / or Choline / Inositol ( seratonin and seratonin re-uptake inhibitors ), or herbs such as valerian, passion flower as a booster, Agar -35 works really really great, semde does too, is mellower than agar-35. Take him for a walk in nature somewhere, with a lot of space.

These herbs and supplements completely pulled me out of a full blown panic disorder and dissociation / anxiety complex.

Simple breathing exercises such as vajra repetition work tremendously and are very simple, fast, and visceral, I use it everyday to achieve quick and easy calm and bliss while I drive a truck, I highly recommend vajra repetition.
He won't be able to meditate with all this static but these supplements and herbs are guaranteed to help him get through.
These herbs and herbal compounds will also help protect him from negative influences while he is in a very vulnerable state to them, as anybody in a weak physical, emotional, or mental state is, and suffering upon suffering ensues.
The nonexistence of the transcendence of suffering
is what the protector of the world has taught as the transcendence
of suffering.
Knots tied on space
are untied by space itself.

May I never be seperated from perfect masters in all lives,
and delightfully experiencing the magnificent dharma,
completing all qualities of the stages of the paths
may I quickly attain the state of Vajradhara
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

Thank you Tarpa :namaste:

I will copy paste this and give it to him !

:bow:
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

This is one of his recent statements :

The universe is beautifull! I attract abundance and happiness! I allow it to happen!.

I am travelling the world.. next stop: towards london,, anyone has a place for me to stay and food,, I can do photos for you.. while i am there.. free staying there..for short time.. before i move on.. onyone wants a creative photographer ???? after londonish, i want to go to paris ish...that way..maybe..

He really seems happy & optimistic now !!!

A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

Now he is hungry & friendless,
I told him about that ashram again & how they have delicious food !
Oy!
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

His last post :

I think it is time to give up on my dream.. it has gone nowhere, and brings me no joy... time to finish with it...

it has been too hard for me for too long.. it is over
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

Some of his poetry :

I want to talk of
your sweetness
your love
your beauty.
This is what excites me.
If I have a dream, it is you.
If I have a passion, it is your love.
I I have a secret garden, you are in it
and it is made beautyfull
with the most attractive perfume.
If I am alive it is in your joy.
If I am human it is because of your grace.
If I am in a hurry it is to get to you.
If I am angry it is against the distractions that keep me from you.
The craziness of seeming separation
breaks my heart too much
until you come back to me.
I cannot unfold fast enough
this much pain
to be with you again.
©dean moriarty
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

The latest:

and right now, there are forces at work that are supporting me and so i think iwill not give it up so easily...

:twothumbsup:
viniketa

Post by viniketa »

Sounds a sensitive soul with many ups and downs...

May this precious life be cherished and nurtured for the benefit of all beings. :bow:

(And your precious life, too, Kunga!)
:bow:

If they can sever like and dislike, along with greed, anger, and delusion, regardless of their difference in nature, they will all accomplish the Buddha Path.. ~ Sutra of Complete Enlightenment
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

Thank You dear Vinitketa :heart:
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

One of his posts today :

"I am being well looked after... I like it... feels good..."

and

"going to meditate now... want to clean the stuff away.. and feel gentle inside.. and pure.. and restfull..."

:twothumbsup:

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”